'Vampire Diaries' stars divorcing
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: The CW/Promotional8 of 9
After two years of marriage, Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are splitting up.
The "Vampire Diaries" stars "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to People.
Wesley and DeVitto met on the set of "Killer Movie" in 2007, and married in April 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite