'Vampire Diaries' stars divorcing
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: The CW/Promotional8 of 9
After two years of marriage, Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are splitting up.
The "Vampire Diaries" stars "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to People.
Wesley and DeVitto met on the set of "Killer Movie" in 2007, and married in April 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Get all the scoop on "The Bachelorette" on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Jada Pinkett Smith and Stephen "tWitch" Boss dish on what their spouses really think of their steamy "Magic Mike XXL" roles.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »