Vanessa Williams on the lookout for love
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Gotham Books/.8 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Dave Caulkin/AP/Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: ST / Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 17
Vanessa Williams says she's looking for love and wants a man to "cook and bake and provide" for.
Williams is twice divorced and has three kids from her first marriage to her former manager Ramon Harvey II, and she also has a daughter with her second husband, Rick Fox.
She has remained largely single since splitting from basketball star Fox, but she says she would like to date again.
RELATED: Vanessa and more celebs looking sexy
Williams tells CNN host Piers Morgan, "I have nothing going on in my life right now, so I have nothing to be naughty about! (But) I would love to be in a relationship. I'm a romantic; I love having a partner. I'm one of those girls that loves to cook and bake and provide. My home is my sanctuary, and I love making my home and my family, my dog, everything, part of my life."
The former Miss America even knows the qualities she is looking for in her ideal partner.
Describing her dream man, she says, "(He must be) available, and not afraid of a relationship. Accomplished and not afraid of a woman who is accomplished as well. There's nothing wrong with being accomplished."
RELATED: Celebs who are ageless wonders
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »