Vanessa Williams on the lookout for love
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Gotham Books/.8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN11 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Dave Caulkin/AP/Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: ST / Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Vanessa Williams says she's looking for love and wants a man to "cook and bake and provide" for.
Williams is twice divorced and has three kids from her first marriage to her former manager Ramon Harvey II, and she also has a daughter with her second husband, Rick Fox.
She has remained largely single since splitting from basketball star Fox, but she says she would like to date again.
RELATED: Vanessa and more celebs looking sexy
Williams tells CNN host Piers Morgan, "I have nothing going on in my life right now, so I have nothing to be naughty about! (But) I would love to be in a relationship. I'm a romantic; I love having a partner. I'm one of those girls that loves to cook and bake and provide. My home is my sanctuary, and I love making my home and my family, my dog, everything, part of my life."
The former Miss America even knows the qualities she is looking for in her ideal partner.
Describing her dream man, she says, "(He must be) available, and not afraid of a relationship. Accomplished and not afraid of a woman who is accomplished as well. There's nothing wrong with being accomplished."
RELATED: Celebs who are ageless wonders
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite