Vinny Guadagnino: Why I Almost Quit 'Jersey Shore'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional15 of 16
Living with over-the-top personalities like Snooki and The Situation is enough to drive anyone crazy-- just ask Jersey Shore's Vinny Guadagnino.
The 23-year-old MTV reality star recently stopped by Us Weekly's New York City offices, where he came clean about why he nearly quit the show just days into filming "Jersey Shore's" fifth season.
"We went right from Italy, got off the plane, and went right to Jersey," he explained. "It was tough because we didn't get any break from filming whatsoever."
Adding to the mounting tension between his roommates, Guadagnino said it was tough living without access to TV, cell phones and the Internet.
"I did leave right in the beginning of filming in Jersey," he told Us. "I just needed to recharge my batteries a little bit. I wasn't feeling too good. I wanted to go home."
Guadagino did eventually rejoin his roommates at their summer home in Seaside Heights, New Jersey -- but will he return for a sixth season? Watch the video above to find out!
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »