Betty White to be honored with birthday tribute
- Photo: Vince Vega/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: D Dipasupil/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr/.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 16
Veteran actress Betty White will celebrate her upcoming 90th birthday with a TV tribute show on the eve of her big day.
"The Golden Girls" star will reach the milestone on January 17, 2012, and bosses at America's NBC network will celebrate her lengthy career with a two-hour TV special the day before she turns 90.
Betty White's 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America's Golden Girl will feature tributes, musical performances and comedy in a dinner party-style set-up to be attended by the actress' co-stars from shows including "Hot In Cleveland" and "The Mary Tyler Moore Show."
The tribute will be taped at Los Angeles' Biltmore Hotel and will air January 16, 212.
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »