Whitney Port Haircut: Designer Debuts Long Bob After Chopping Off Inches
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Invision/AP/.1 of 9
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Instagram2 of 9
- Photo: Jerod Harris/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Alex Wyman/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Timur/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Hot new 'do, Whitney Port! "The City" alum, 29, debuted a fresh look on Thursday, May 15.
"Finally did it!" Port captioned an Instagram shot showing her new haircut. "Man, I feel like a woman!"
This is the shortest Port's hair has been since her rise to fame in 2006. The fashion designer usually wears her golden locks long, falling down her back. Her side-parted tresses now hit right at her shoulders, taking on the stylish long bob that is en vogue amongst celebrities and style setters.
Port took the plunge for the hair makeover at the Ramirez|Tran Salon, which has locations in Beverly Hills and New York. The Whitney Eve fashionista is currently in the early stages of wedding planning after she got engaged to fiancé Tim Rosenman in Novemeber.
The cut comes just days after Pippa Middleton took similar action. The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's little sister showed off a layered lob in London on Thursday, May 8. Other celebs who are rocking the same style include Nicole Richie, Taylor Swift, and Rose Byrne.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite