Whitney Port 'in Shock' Over 'Self-Imploding, Crazy' 'Hills' Cast
- Photo: Juan Soliz/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Looks like Whitney Port bolted from "The Hills" just in time. Now the star of her own "Hills" spin-off "The City," Port says she's truly taken aback by her former show's new season, which spotlights Heidi Pratt's drastic plastic surgery, her husband Spencer Pratt's serious rage issues and Kristin Cavallari's drug problems. During her time on "The Hills," Port was Lauren Conrad's right-hand pal at Teen Vogue and the L.A. office of P.R. company People's Revolution before heading to New York to shoot "The City" two years ago.
"I feel like they're all self-imploding or something," Port, 25, said of her former cast-mates during a Friday interview for "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on KIIS-FM. "I'm just in shock," she added, without naming any names. "I think they're just going crazy."
The star, perhaps familiar with Spencer Pratt's rants against Audrina Patridge, Brody Jenner, sister-in-law Holly Montag and other perceived enemies, feared getting too specific.
"I don't want to say so much because I feel like they're going to attack me," she told Ryan Seacrest.
In the latest issue of Us Weekly, a source says that Spencer has "brainwashed" his wife Heidi, and that the isolated couple have spent $400,000 on supposedly mystical crystals. As for Spencer's combustible behavior? "[Heidi] loves it," another insider says. "She loves this persona that Spencer has become. She's just as delusional as he is."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite