Whoa! See Kim Zolciak Without Her Wig
- Photo: Bravo/.1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional11 of 12
The wig is off!
With just one episode left before Kim Zolciak's ceremony airs on Bravo's "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding," the reality star gave viewers the ultimate glimpse into her big day prep: She took off her wig in an attempt to figure out her wedding day hairstyle.
"I know I have great hair, but I love wigs and look good in 'em," Zolciak, 33, reasoned on the episode when chatting with her hairstylist Derek J.
Though her stylist declared her au natural style conservative -- to his client's dismay -- Zolciak was happy to put rumors to rest.
"Now I won't get another tweet [asking] "Are you bald? Has [husband] Kroy seen you without your wig?'" Zolciak said, proudly confirming that her football player hubby has indeed "seen me topless in every sense of the word."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Fashion '14
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite