Zooey Deschanel Gets a Birthday Greeting from Barack Obama
- Photo: Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Fernando Allende/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Fernando Allende/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure9 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
Betty White wasn't the only star to get a special birthday message from President Barack Obama.
"As you celebrate this special occasion with your family and friends, please know I am grateful for all you have done to encourage and support young women who are making a difference across our country," Obama wrote. "I hope your day is filled with love and laughter, and I wish you all the best for good health and happiness in the year ahead."
Deschanel, who shares a birthday with White, 90, and First Lady Michelle Obama, 48, also received well-wishes from her favorite author, Judy Blume, 73.
Though Barack couldn't attend the actress's party, Deschanel jokingly tweeted: "It's okay. I get it. I would go to Michelle Obama's birthday instead of mine, too."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »