Christina El Moussa's new boyfriend has met her kids
Things are heating up between Christina El Moussa and her new boyfriend Ant Anstead. The "Flip or Flop" star reportedly began dating Ant, who hosts the British car show "Wheeler Dealers," almost two months ago and an insider tells In Touch Christina is "very happy" in the new relationship. "They've been dating for seven weeks. They met through a mutual male friend," says the source. "She's told friends that she's already falling for Ant. She loves his British accent and remarks to everyone how handsome he is." Ant has apparently also passed the kids test — he reportedly met the 7 and 2-year-old Christina shares with her ex, Tarek El Moussa, and "gets along with them very well," according to the source.
RELATED: Craziest reality TV scandals of 2017
Maria Menounos and Kevin Undergaro may use a surrogate to start a family
Maria Menounos is ready to become a mom. In the new issue of People, Maria and her husband Keven Undergaro reveal they plan to speak to Maria's doctor this month and start looking into options for starting a family. "God put this all on my plate perfectly," says Maria, who had already frozen embryos for IVF with Keven when she was diagnosed with a brain tumor and underwent surgery to have it removed. "I don't know what's going to happen," she cautioned, referring to the fact that 99.9 percent of the tumor was taken out, but she and her doctors have to make sure none of it returns. "I need to work with doctors to see if getting pregnant is the smartest thing," says Maria. "I do have some kids in the freezer, maybe we'll implant. But if not, we'll look into surrogacy." Keven is also proceeding with caution. "We definitely want children. But I'm very concerned about her going through a pregnancy, and I would like to explore [using a] surrogate because her body has been through hell. I want a baby desperately, but I don't want it to be at the risk of her health," he says. Maria, meanwhile, is convinced everything will work out the way it's meant to. "I really believe that God has a plan," she tells People. "If I'm supposed to have a baby, it's going to happen. If not, maybe God is protecting me from this tumor growing." Maria and Keven tied the knot on live TV on New Year's Eve after 20 years of dating.
RELATED: Celebs expecting babies in 2018
Will Prince William be Prince Harry's best man?
"He hasn't asked me yet." So said Prince William when he was asked if he would be his brother's Best Man when Prince Harry and Meghan Markle say "I do" on May 19. "Just to clear that up — it could be a sensitive issue," William joked. He was talking to members of a group taking part in a new campaign to celebrate men's friendship called "Best Man Project," which was launched via a male suicide prevention charity William's associated with. As E! News reminds us, royal grooms don't usually have a best man. They have what are called "supporters" instead, although the assumption since Prince Harry got engaged has been that William would be by his side when he ties the knot. (despite the tradition of supporters, when Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011, he still picked Harry to be the best man.) "My brother and I's relationship is closer than it's been because of the situations we've been through," William said. "Losing our mother at a young age has helped us to travel through that difficult patch together. You're like-minded. You go through similar things, it's a bond and it's something you know you've tackled together and come out better for it."
RELATED: Biggest royal moments of 2017
Teresa Giudice clears the air on divorce rumors
According to Teresa Giuidice, all is well with her marriage — despite the photo she posted with divorce lawyer Loren La Forge-Kyriakoulis and rumors she ditched her wedding ring on vacation in Mexico recently. Speaking to Andy Cohen on "Watch What Happens Live" (via the Daily Mail), Teresa explained the Instagram photo, which she'd captioned, "'getting great advice," by saying she was just trying to promote Loren's business. "If anyone's getting divorced she's a great divorce attorney to call — get it? I was helping her, yes. Capisce?" she asked. "Then I changed the caption because everyone was like, "Oh you're getting a divorce!" I was like, "C'mon! Everyone always thinks the worse [sic].'" Teresa's sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga didn't sound sure, though. "So you're not getting a divorce?" she asked. "No I'm not," said Teresa. "I missed him but I don't really enjoy going there. Even when I was in there I was like, "Don't come,'" she said of her stint in prison, which she served for the year prior to Joe Giudice's tenure behind bars began. She also admitted she hasn't had sex in two years, presumably because of the couple's prison terms. Boy, there's gonna be an earthquake in about a year in Jersey I tell ya," Andy joked.
HBO weighs in on sexual misconduct allegations against James Franco
Amid social media-sparked allegations of sexual misconduct, James Franco found himself assuring Stephen Colbert he would take responsibility for any "wrong" he has done on "The Late Show" this week. Meanwhile, HBO announced in a statement to Deadline that James show, "The Deuce," seems not to have played host to any impropriety on James' part. "We have verified that no complaints about Mr. Franco have come in on 'The Deuce' production," the network's statement read, according to the New York Post. Talk of James; behavior began after Ally Sheedy implied on Twitter that she may have bailed on her acting career because of an interaction with James, her costar in 2014's "The Long Shrift," off-Broadway. Speaking to Stephen, James said, "I have no idea what I did to Ally Sheedy. I had nothing but a great time with her. I have total respect for her." Others on Twitter pointed to the revelation the actor came on to an underage girl on social media. after Ally's tweet This week, the Los Angeles Times reported that five women, four of whom were his students (the fifth said James was her mentor) claim James treated them in a sexually exploitative or behaved inappropriately with them. "In my life, I pride myself in taking responsibility for things I've done. I have to do that to maintain my well-being. I do it whenever something needs to be changed," James told Stephen. He called claims about his behavior that have surfaced on Twitter "not accurate." "I completely support people coming out and being able to have a voice because they haven't had a voice for so long. I don't want to shut them down in any way. It's a good thing I support," he said. "If I have done something wrong, I will fix it — I have to," said Franco. "That's how that works. I don't know what else to do. … The point is to listen. I am here to listen and learn and change perspective where it's off. I'm completely willing and want to."
The actors' guild is investigating Michelle Williams, Mark Wahlberg wage gap for 'All the Money in the World'
The actors' union is trying to get to the bottom of the pay disparity Mark Wahlberg and Michelle Williams ended up with for reshoots on "All the Money in the World." USA Tday and the New York Times confirmed this week that Michelle made only $80 a day for the extra 10 days needed to reshoot scenes in which Christopher Plummer was replacing Kevin Spacey in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations lobbed at the former "House of Cards" star. Her costar, Mark, got the same per diem — plus $1.5 million. Now, SAG-AFRTA wants to know why. SAG-AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists) is investigating whether the film broke Guild rules paying the lead actress less than one percent what the lead actor was paid for the extra work, according to Deadline (via Vulture). Director Ridley Scott has said he and Michelle, along with others on the movie, agreed to reshoot the scenes "for nothing," hence the per diem. Deadline reports both Michelle and Mark failed to mention the possibility of reshoots in their contracts. Both are represented by WME, however, and Michelle was reportedly left in the dark about the pay gap, although her agent may have simply not negotiated for the same money Mark's did.
Greta Gerwig shatters her Best Director award
Good thing "Lady Bird" has Oscar buzz, because Greta Gerwig is already one statue down for awards season. According to the the New York Post, the first-time director got a case of the jitters when she was heading backstage after Stephen Colbert presented her with the Best Director award at the National Board of Review gala this week. Said an onlooker: "… she was so excited and nervous that the award slipped out of her hands and shattered into pieces onto Cipriani's marble floor. She kept saying, 'I can't believe I just did that!'" She wasn't the only one, either. "The Post" producer Amy Pascal reportedly broke her Best Picture award as well. Woops.
Sarah Jessica Parker offers Stephen Colbert a role in 'SATC'
If you're OK with a male Samantha, maybe a third "Sex and the City" film could happen after all. During a chat with Stephen Colbert this week, Sarah Jessica Parker jokingly invited the "Late Show" host to join the cast. After he asked what part he could play in "SATC 3," which was recently dropped, SJP quipped, "well, there's an opening," in reference to news that one of her former costars didn't want to shoot another film (via UsWeekly). "Oh, really? Who do I have to act like? What would my character be like?" Stephen said, playing along. "Well, according to just very recent documentation about why we're not making it is because the part usually played by Kim Cattrall has been vacated," Sarah said. "So, that's what I mean. Perhaps you'd want to play Samantha?" Stephen was ready. "I'm kind of slutty, a little fun," he teased. In an interview with Piers Morgan, Kim defended her choice not to do another movie despite the fact that a script had already been written. "I never asked for any money. I never asked for any projects. To be thought of as some kind of diva is absolutely ridiculous," she said. As for Sarah, Kim added: "We've never been friends,. We've been colleagues and in some way, it's a very healthy place to be."
David Foster and Katharine McPhee have 'no plans … to get engaged'
This week, Katharine McPhee's rep confirmed that if her client were to marry her much older boyfriend, David Foster, they would likely go for a prenup. There's just one problem, according to a source close to the couple: They're not talking about marriage. The 68-year-old music producer and 33-year-old singer are simply "enjoying the bond that they share right now," according to the source, who also told E! News "their relationship is very healthy and in a good place." The fact that David has already been married four times apparently isn't making the prospect of another wedding too appealing. "David has not shown any interest in getting married again," said the source. "He hasn't discounted how he feels about Katherine but there are no plans for them to even get engaged anytime soon."
The Situation's tax fraud case is headed to trial
The Situation could go to jail for up to 15 years now that he's rejected a plea deal in his tax fraud case. The New York Post reports the former "Jersey Shore" star and his brother will go to trial in federal court for falsifying tax records after turning down the plea deal offer on Tuesday, Jan. 9. The Situation, whose real name is Mike Sorrentino, and his brother Marc Sorrentino were charged in April. Mike was accused of "not paying all federal income tax owed on approximately $8.9 million … earned between 2010 and 2012" and setting up "multiple cash deposits on the same day in amounts less than $10,000, into different bank accounts that he controlled" so as to avoid having to report all the details, according to the Post. Jury selection for the case is slated to begin in February.