10. Natalie Portman: The Hipster Goddess — After "Garden State," she became the ideal hipster dream girl. Quirky, gorgeous and Harvard-educated to boot, Portman is so hipster that she wouldn't even know she is one. That's true hipster detachment.
9. Nicole Richie: The Converted Socialite Hipster — With her clubbing days behind her, Nicole has settled down into Hipsterville. On any given day you'll see her in a flowy dress and oversized sunglasses, but they still cost more than your rent.
8. Zooey Deschanel: The Reigning Indie Queen Hipster — Zooey's signature quirky girl roles have made her THE indie movie darling du jour. Throw in a few brightly colored pea coats and chunky gold jewelry and you've got yourself real hipster magic.
7. Ed Westwick: The Pretty Boy Hipster — Much to their chagrin, hipster culture has begun to pervade the mainstream. "Gossip Girl" is a forerunner for this epidemic, and Westwick leads the pack in edgy-but-commercially-viable trends.
6. Ellen Page: The Tomboy Punk Hipster — She broke out in "Juno" with her embodiment of the snarky, sassy hipster attitude, and has since avoided the starlet affinity for stilettos and miniskirts. Instead she happily embraces hipster androgyny.
5. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: The Trendsetters-Before-They-Were-Born Hipsters — The perpetually "over-it" Olsen twins were inducted into the hipster hall of fame right after spawning the not-flattering-on-anyone-except-them "Boho" look.
4. Ryan Gosling: The Mancrush Hipster — Ryan is the truest form of hipster dreamboat. From his ironic tux shirts to his ever-changing facial hair to the gritty roles he plays, he is the star every alt girl wants and every indie boy wants to be.
3. LiLo & SamRo: The Hot Mess Hipster Couple — Lindsay & Samantha earn points for their incessant drama (note: Hipsters are never happy), and when you add Lindsay's refusal to wear pants and Sam's cropped hair, it's a match made in hipster heaven.
2. Mischa Barton: The Hipster by Association — Mischa hides her perky CW past with indie rocker arm candy, like Luke Pritchard. While her blond hair and waify frame scream mainstream, she successfully masks it with pleather and tattooed boys.
1. Jared Leto: The Trying Too Hard to Look Like He Doesn't Try Hipster — He hasn't starred in a decent movie in years but is in tabloids due to his aggressively hipsterish fashion choices and starlet-loving tendencies. Way to stay relevant, Leto.