Although she's made the claim before, Dancing With the Stars' Julianne Hough says she's taking a break from the show next season.
After the pro dancer and her beau Chuck Wicks were eliminated from the DWTS competition on Tuesday, Hough announced that she wont be coming back to the ballroom for the ninth season of the Fox show.
"I'm not doing next season," Hough told Access Hollywood Tuesday night. "I'm gonna take one off."
Hough -- who released her first country music album last year -- had planned on taking a break from the celebrity dancing competition for Season 8, but when the show's producers enticed her back by pairing her up with her boyfriend, she put her dancing shoes back on.
Although country singer Wicks, 29, joked to Usmagazine.com that he "will miss the leotards and the spray tans," he said he and Hough were both sad to leave.
"We definitely went further than anticipated," Hough, 20, said. "I think he could have made it a little bit further. But you know what? It's the name of the game and it's about fan base, and hopefully our country fans will follow us into music."
Hough plans to use the time off to focus on her singing career and will keep busy post-DWTS with tour dates throughout the summer, starting with a performance in Hidalgo, Texas, on May 9.