Kelly Monaco is picking up the pieces of her home after it went up in flames last week due to a stray cigarette butt.
Last week, the "General Hospital" star was woken up by a fire in her front yard, with flames touching the windows of the home. She got out before the fire engulfed the house.
TMZ reported that the damage is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, noting the home won't be livable for a while. It is not a total loss.
After an investigation, it was determined that a lit cigarette butt had been tossed on an empty lot next to Kelly's home. Security footage even showed the fire spreading.
It is not believed that the fire was started intentionally.
"Something as little as a cigarette butt can cause casualties and devastation," she told TMZ afterward. She had a similar take when sharing the security footage of the fire spreading.
"This is how it started. Isn't this crazy?" she said in the background.
Kelly, 45, is primarily known for her nearly two-decade run as Sam McCall on "General Hospital." She was also the first celebrity winner of "Dancing With The Stars" back in 2005.