Dating rumors

Bella Hadid linked to grandson of Hollywood legend

Romance rumors are beginning to encircle Bella Hadid and the grandson of one of Hollywood's most beloved men.

AFF-USA/Shutterstock

According to Page Six, Bella and has been "quietly dating" Duke Nicholson, the grandson of Jack Nicholson. A source tells the online gossip site that Bella and Duke, an up-and-coming actor, have been spending time together for about three weeks. The duo recently connected in New York City before she headed off to her all-women getaway, in which she celebrated her 24th birthday.

The model's rep, however, said there is no romance to speak of. 

"Bella and Duke are not dating," the rep said. "They met once through mutual friends but have not been in touch since."

Megan Cencula/WWD/Shutterstock

Duke has not appeared on Bella's social media. 

While Bella's name is well-known by now, Duke is beginning to make a name in Hollywood, as he had a role in Jordan Peele's "Us" and has a role in the upcoming film "Dreamland." He also appeared alongside Lana Del Rey on the cover of one of her albums.

Engaged

Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas are engaged

Teresa Giudice is "altaring" her life. 

The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is engaged to Luis "Louie" Ruelas, People magazine reported. The mag also published photos from the beautiful engagement.

Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

Luis, who's been dating the reality TV star for over a year, popped the question while on a romantic vacation in Greece at the Amanzoe Resort in Porto Heli on Oct. 19. The magical proposal included sparklers, candles, roses, a violinist and a fireworks display. Former "RHONJ" co-star Dina Manzo and her husband, Dave Cantin, were also there for the big moment.

"It was absolutely exquisite," a source told People. "The choreographed fireworks display illuminated a 'Marry Me' sign as Louie got down on one knee. Teresa was completely surprised."

While on Cloud 9 that evening, the foursome celebrated until 5 a.m. the next morning.

@teresagiudice/Instagram

The couple always seemed to be on a fast track to marriage, as they exchanged "I love you's" on social media often. In February, they bought a home together, but were supposedly using that as a rental property and investment purchase. Earlier this month, it was reported that they were moving in together into that very home they purchased together. 

Teresa began dating Luis in summer 2020, and sources said they were intentionally moving slowly. This was Teresa's first serious romance since spitting with Joe Giudice, her husband of 20 years, who was deported to Italy after serving 41 months in prison for fraud.

The newly engaged couple have six children between them. Teresa shares daughters Gia, 20, Gabriella, 17, Milania, 15, and Audriana, 12, with Joe, while Ruelas is dad to sons Louie Jr. and Nicholas.

Vacay request

Lori Loughlin, husband ask judge to let them jet off to Mexico

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli are hoping to say adios to America… for a week. 

The ex-cons are have asked a judge to allow them to travel to San Jose del Cabo next month so they can attend a wedding. Because the couple is on supervised release, they must get permission from a judge in order to leave the country. 

KATHERINE TAYLOR/EPA-EFE/REX/Shutterstock

According to TMZ, the couple is hoping to go south of the border from Nov. 5 to Nov. 12. 

In arguing why they should be allowed to travel out of the United States, the duo says they've been compliant with the terms of their prison releases, as the "Fuller House" star indicated she's paid her $150,000 fine and noted she's completed her community service. Mossimo, meanwhile, says he's paid his $250,000 fine and is currently doing his community service. 

In May, the couple similarly petitioned a judge to let them go to Mexico for a weeklong family vacation, a request that was approved. Like last time, the couple claimed their probation officers are okay with the trip.

A judge has yet to approve the new request, but it's likely Lori and Mossimo will get the OK.

Lori and Mossismo both served time in prison for their roles in a college admissions scandal — she was released from prison on December 28, 2020, after a two-month sentence; he was released from prison in early April 2021 after spending nearly five months behind bars.

Last month it was announced that Lori would be returning to the air now that her legal trouble is essentially behind her. The actress will reprise her role as Abigail Stanton, from Hallmark's "When Calls the Heart," in the spin-off series "When Hope Calls." 

Banged up

What happened? Chris Noth shocks fans with picture of facial abrasions

Mr. Big is bruised up.

Chris Noth stunned his Instagram followers this week after sharing an image of himself with fairly severe facial abrasions. It appears, though, that it's all makeup for his role in "The Equalizer."

The actor looked like he had a black eye and a cut on his right cheek in the image. 

"Things are getting intense on The Equalizer," he captioned the image, giving no other context.

Fans were quick to believe that the cuts were actually just Hollywood magic and makeup, as they commented with laughter. To no surprise, many invoked the name of Carrie Bradshaw, Chris' love interest in "Sex and the City." 

"My god I was going to say did Carrie throw a Manolo at him?! Lol," one person said. Another added, "Are you sure Carrie didn't do that?!?!" 

Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock

Chris is set to revive his Mr. Big character in the "Sex and the City" reboot, "And Just Like That…" The 66-year-old actor and Sarah Jessica Parker, who plays Carrie, were spotted filming in Paris recently. 

In August, he also posted a few snaps with SJP, one of which had them in bed together. 

"Just like the old days!," he captioned the Instagram photo. 

Breakup city

JoJo Siwa and girlfriend reportedly split

A month after making their red carpet debut together as a couple, JoJo Siwa and Kylie Prew have reportedly broken up. 

Fans began getting suspicious of a potential split after Kylie stopped attending "Dancing With The Stars," which JoJo is currently participating in. 

Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

"JoJo and Kylie did break up. Some [of the 'DWTS'] cast are aware about the breakup," a source told Us Weekly. "Kylie stopped attending the show so she hasn't been seen in the audience since they split."

The source noted that the split occurred about two weeks ago. 

Kylie was JoJo's first public romance since coming out.

Amid much speculation, JoJo confirmed in January that she was part of the LBGTQ+ community. Shortly after, she introduced Kylie to the world, even telling Jimmy Fallon that Kylie was "the most amazing, wonderful, perfect, most beautiful girlfriend in the whole world."  

After that, the two never hid their romance. The purpose for the breakup isn't known, but Us' source said JoJo has been leaning on her "Dancing With The Stars" partner, Jenna Johnson, who is "like a big sister to [JoJo.]"

Maarten de Boer/ABC

The YouTube icon is also trying to distract herself from the split by sinking her teeth into "DWTS."

"JoJo is focusing on the competition and giving her all," the source said. "While it's a rough time for her, she's handling 'DWTS' very professionally and still putting on a smile and giving 100 percent. She doesn't want to let down her fans."

Familiar date

Kristin Cavallari reveals she and Jay Cutler secretly dated after divorce

Despite labeling their marriage "toxic," Kristin Cavallari said things still weren't totally over with ex Jay Cutler after filing for divorce in April 2020. In fact, the "Laguna Beach" star admitted that the duo secretly went on a few dates after splitting. 

Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

"I have to say, it's been such a rollercoaster, but it's been the brightest and the saddest, the whole experience," she told Kaitlyn Bristowe on her "Off the Vine" podcast. "Jay and I actually went on a couple dates, like, months and months and months ago, but we did." 

On those dates, she realized the connection "wasn't there anymore."

"The thing with Jay and I is we aren't getting a divorce because of love lost, which made it really challenging because we were crazy about each other," the reality star said. "And so I just decided I didn't want to be in a toxic relationship anymore and I had to break it off. But that's made it hard and made me sit here and question it for a few months. But then going back and dating him a little bit made me reaffirm, like, 'No, I know that I'm doing the right decision.'"

"I come from divorced parents and I was like, 'I don't want my kids growing up thinking that this is a good relationship,'" she continued. "Because I got to see my mom remarry and be in a good relationship so that I knew what one was. I mean, I wanted my kids to see me happy. I just did. And they're better off. And they've adjusted really well, not that there's ever a perfect age for it, but they were at good ages. And so, I'm glad that it happened when it did."

Mark Humphrey/AP/Shutterstock

At this rate, it's hard to tell if Kristin and Jay, who share three children, are even friends. 

"This is what I said to my friends," she said. "I'm like, 'If I didn't have kids with Jay, I would never talk to him ever again. But now, I have to talk to him a lot.'"

Home sweet home

Courteney Cox returns to 'Friends' apartment in hilarious skit

Courteney Cox doesn't want anyone invading her space!

On Oct. 20, the actress took to Instagram to share a hilarious video set outside the iconic New York City apartment building that served as the facade of Monica Geller's home on "Friends." (The interior apartment scenes were actually filmed in Los Angeles.) The video begins with Courteney's "Scream 5" co-star Melissa Barrera walking toward the building, which is located at 90 Bedford St., as the "Friends" intro and outro music plays. 

"Melissa! How are you? Where are you going?" Courteney asks Melissa, who replies, "I'm just going home."

Melissa then gestures toward the building as if she lives there.

"Oh, you're going home. That's weird. I don't think that's your home," Courteney tells Melissa. "I'm happy you joined the 'Scream' cast, but this is not OK. This is off limits."

Melissa sweetly implies that it's all for fun.

"No, Melissa, there's only so much," Courteney says before referencing Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights," in which Melissa starred. "Go on, go back to the Heights," she says.

As Melissa walks away, she shouts Monica's catchphrase: "I know!"

Scott Kirkland/PictureGroup/Shutterstock

The women clearly recorded the video in jest to promote "Scream 5." Fans loved it: It racked up hundreds of thousands of likes. Followers quoted lines and dubbed it the "best content."

Melissa also commented while still maintaining character. 

"But… I'll be there for you," she wrote. She also posted the video to her Instagram Story, writing, "I tried."

Scathing accusations

Ruby Rose accuses 'Batwoman' execs of harassment, abuse

Ruby Rose is blasting "Batwoman" executives and accusing them of abuse and harassment in a series of scathing posts on her Instagram Story. 

In her fiery social media posts on Oct. 19 and Oct. 20, Ruby claimed former CW President Peter Roth "forced" her to work 10 days after having neck surgery from an injury on set. The "Orange Is The New Black" star also shared a video in which a doctor calls her injuries "abnormal."

Gregory Pace/REX/Shutterstock

Detailing why she went back to the show too quickly, Ruby claimed, "[If I didn't] the whole crew and cast would be fired, and I'd let everyone down, because Peter Roth said he wouldn't recast and I just lost the studio millions (by getting injured on his set). [And] that I'd be the one who cost so many people their jobs."

In addition, she accused the then-CW President of sexual impropriety.

"Not sure if you left after getting promoted to the highest position because you just couldn't stop making young women steam your pants, around your crotch while you were still wearing said pants or if you left after putting a private investigator on me who you fired as soon as the report didn't fit your narrative, either way," she wrote on her Instagram Story. "When it comes to you, there's already an army waiting for u." 

Ruby, 35, also alleged that her co-star Dougray Scott was "abusing women."

"Dougray hurt a female stunt double, he yelled like a little b— at women and was a nightmare," she said. "He left when he wanted and arrived when he wanted. He abused women and in turn as a lead of a show I sent an email asking for a no yelling policy, they declined."

AFF-USA/Shutterstock

Ruby went after producers by name, claiming they refused to take cast and crew safety into account, and she said the showrunner was only on set a few times a year.

Back in May 2020, Ruby announced she stepped away from the show, but she now insists that wasn't the truth. 

"To my dear, dear fans still asking if I will return to that awful show, I wouldn't return for any amount of money nor if a gun were to my head … NOR DID I QUIT. I DID NOT QUIT, they ruined Kate Kane and they destroyed Batwoman, not me," she wrote. "I followed orders, and if I wanted to stay I was going to have to sign my rights away. Any threats, any bullying tactics or blackmail would not make me stand down."

After the posts, CW and Warner Bros. responded and confirmed that Ruby was fired.

"Despite the revisionist history that Ruby Rose is now sharing online aimed at the producers, the cast and crew, the network, and the Studio, the truth is that Warner Bros. Television had decided not to exercise its option to engage Ruby for season two of 'Batwoman' based on multiple complaints about workplace behavior that were extensively reviewed and handled privately out of respect for all concerned," a statement read.

Body shaming clapback

Gordon Ramsay's teen daughter rips radio host who called her 'chubby'

Gordon Ramsay's daughter is skewering a radio host who body shamed her on the air, claiming she's been eating too much of her "dad's cooking."

FOX Image Collection via Getty I

On Oct. 20, Matilda Ramsay, who's often referred to as Tilly, posted a clip of Steve Allen's mean-spirited comments from the U.K. program "LBC."

"Tilly Ramsay is on 'Celebrity MasterChef Australia,' is she? Well she can't blooming well dance, I'm bored with her already," Steve said, referring to her appearance on "Strictly Come Dancing." He then added, "She's a chubby little thing, isn't she? Have you noticed? Probably her dad's cooking, I should imagine."

Tilly, 19, responded to the unkind words on Instagram, making it clear that the host went too far. 

"I try not to read and listen to comments and negativity however recently being called out on a national radio station by a 67-year-old man is a step too far," she wrote. "Steve please feel free [to] voice your opinions however I draw the line at commenting on my appearance. It's such a shame that someone is trying to make such a positive experience negative."

"This isn't the first and definitely won't be the last comment made about my appearance and I accept that," she continued. "But please remember that words can hurt and at the end of the day I am only 19."

Tilly realizes that people will share their unsolicited opinions about her but hopes that a lesson can be learned from critiquing people at such impressionable ages.

"I'm so grateful for all the amazing opportunities I have been able to take part in and I understand that being in the public eye obviously comes with it's own repercussions and I've been aware of this from a young age," she said. "However I won't tolerate people that think its okay to publicly comment and scrutinise [sic] anyone's weight and appearance."

Tilly — who captioned the post with the hashtag "be kind" — was soon flooded with support. Another famous celebrity offspring — Elizabeth Hurley's son Damian Hurley — was among her supporters.

"What a total wanker. Bloody uncalled for," Damian commented. "Can't wait for you to have the last laugh and keep winning. Sending you love." 

Bitter split

Dr. Dre served divorce documents at cemetery

Dr. Dre's vitriolic divorce is getting more and more personal. 

According to a new report, a process server for Nicole Young, Dre's ex-wife, attempted to serve the rapper with legal documents at the cemetery this week. He was there burying his grandmother, who helped raise him.

James Gourley/REX/Shutterstock

TMZ reports that the bitterness between the former couple is so bad that they can't even agree on where Dre was confronted by the process server on Monday. Dre and his team allege that he was served at the burial site as he stood by his grandmother's casket. Nicole's team claims the music mogul was served in the cemetery's parking lot after the burial.

The exes also can't agree on what happened next, as Dre sources said he didn't take the documents in hand, prompting the server to leave the documents by the graveside. Sources close to Nicole said the server left the documents in the parking lot. 

The report alleges that the paperwork being served involved attorney's fees. In the midst of the couple's legal back-and-forth over the past 16 months, a judge signed an order declaring that Dre (real name: Andre Young) owes Nicole $1,550,000 in attorney's fees. Dre, however, felt that was an error and paid $325,433. The legal docs served to Dre on Oct. 18 demand the difference of $1,224,567. 

Broadimage/Shutterstock

Dre and Nicole's split has been acrimonious at best. In late June 2020, she filed divorce paperwork, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. In her divorce filing, Nicole, a lawyer, didn't mention that a prenuptial agreement existed. However, Dre legally responded to the filing a few weeks later, contending that division of property should be governed by their prenup. Nicole argued that she "unwillingly" signed the prenup in 1996 and said it wasn't valid because Dre "ripped it up" a few years later. 

While all this played out, Nicole requested $2M a month in spousal support, but a judge rebuffed that request, declaring Dre pay her $293,306 per month. Throughout the course of the split, Nicole has also accused him of abuse and insisted that she co-owned some of Dre's most valuable trademarks, including his stage name. He accused her of embezzlement.