Last Modified: May 25, 2018.
ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST BE RESOLVED BY INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THE ARBITRATION PROVISION IN THESE TERMS AS IT EFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT
- User Accounts. You may be given an opportunity to register via an online registration to a create a user account that may allow you to receive information from us and/or to participate in certain features on the Site. You must be at least 16 years old to register with the Site. You also agree to provide true, accurate and complete registration information when you create a user account. When registering with the Site and using any of the services provided on the Site, you are responsible for maintain the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, tablet, or any other electronic device you use to access the Site and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and/or password.
- Changes to Terms. We may modify the Terms, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted on the Site and replace any prior versions. Your continued use of the Site following such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions, or deletions. We also reserve the right to modify the content or access to any feature of the Site at any time.
- Communication Preferences. If you register with the Site, you consent to receiving service messages relating to your account, such as payment confirmations, account verifications and transactional notices. Where applicable, you also consent to receiving other communications from us such as newsletters, special offers, announcements and surveys, which you may opt out of by clicking on the “unsubscribe” links contained therein.
- Geographic Restrictions. You may not be able to access all or some of the content and services of the Site outside of the United States and such access may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government “watch list” of prohibited or restricted parties, including the Specially Designated Nationals list published by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury or the Denied Persons List published by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Third Party Materials. The Site may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party website or services, including through third-party advertising (“Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright or trademark compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions. Once you choose to link to another site, you should read and understand that site’s privacy statement before disclosing any personal information.
- Your Use of the Site. All of our content available through the Site, including the content, visual interfaces, interactive features, audio, video, audio-visual material, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, proprietary information, service marks, trademarks, trade names, distinctive information such as logos, the selection, sequence, “look and feel” and arrangement of items, and all other elements of the Site that are provided by us is owned by or licensed to us or our partners and/or users and is protected by copyright and/or trademark laws. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content viewed through the Site. If any of the content that we make available to you is software capable of being downloaded, then the software and all files, images and data relating to the software will be licensed to you by us. The license is a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license, and we reserve the right to alter or revoke the license at any time by providing notice to you. Our posting of content on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such content. You may not use, store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, license, copy, publicly perform or display, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of or in any way exploit any of this content (other than your own content), in whole or in part, outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by Company in connection with this Site. All other copying in any format or other unauthorized use of the Site or its contents may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws and/or other international laws and may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties. Company reserves all other rights not expressly granted hereunder. In no event may the Site be used in a manner that (a) harasses, abuses, threatens, defames or otherwise infringes or violates the rights of others; (b) is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive; (c) uses technology or other means to access Company’s proprietary information that is not authorized by Company; (d) uses or launches any automated system to access Company’s website or computer systems; (e) attempts to introduce viruses, trojans, worms, malware, or any other malicious computer code that interrupts, destroys or limits the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (f) attempts to gain unauthorized access to Company’s computer network or user accounts; (g) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or would give rise to civil liability; or, (h) violates these Terms. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your user account.
- Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information and press releases in connection with its content. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, Company disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Content Posted on the Site. The Site may contain social networking components and interactive features (including but not limited to blogs, chat groups, bulletin boards, news groups, as well as, the display of content from linked third-party website, which may allow you to submit, transmit or post information, including but not limited to audio recordings, video recordings, writings, and/or images. Company may monitor content posted on the Site, but Company is under no obligation to do so. You may be exposed to content on the Site that is inaccurate or deceptive, or that you find offensive or objectionable.
- Objectionable Material. You understand that by using and accessing the Site, you may encounter material that you may deem to be offensive or objectionable, and that such content may or may not be identified as having explicit material. Nevertheless, you agree to the use of the Site at your sole risk and Company shall have no liability to you for material that may be found to be offensive or objectionable.
- Content You Post. A. Content you post via the Site may appear on other user’s devices. You are responsible for all content that you post through or download from the Site. You may not post content that:
- is not your own original creation or that you do not have permission to use (keep in mind that just because something on the internet does not have a copyright notice on it doesn’t mean you can use it without permission);
- infringes the copyright, trademark, patent right, or other proprietary right of any person or that is used without the permission of the owner;
- you know to be inaccurate;
- is pornographic, sexually explicit, or obscene;
- exploits children or minors;
- violates the rights of privacy or publicity of any person;
- is harassing, libelous, slanderous, or defamatory;
- contains any personally identifying information about any person without their consent or about any person who is a minor;
- may be deemed generally offensive to the community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, profanity or religious or political radicalism;
- includes advertisements, promotions, solicitations, spam, or offers to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- is off topic;
- is intended to provide professional advice, including but not limited to, the provision of medical treatment, or legal, financial or investment advice;
- is intended to solicit, recommend, endorse, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments, tout stocks, or recommend that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for you or any specific person;
- violates any local, state, federal, and/or international laws or regulations;
- promotes or provides instructional information about illegal or illicit activities;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to destroy, interrupt, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software, computer hardware, or other equipment; or,
- is intended to overwhelm, cause technical disruptions of or denial of service to Company’s servers.
- represent and warrant that you are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Company and other users to use and distribute your content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in these Terms and in the manner contemplated by Company and these Terms;
- you certify that you are (a) at least 18 years old, or (b) if under 18 years old, then you have obtained your parent’s or legal guardian’s express consent to submit content;
- agree to and do hereby grant Company and its affiliates and partners a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, transferrable, royalty-free right and license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, rearrange, edit, modify, aggregate, create derivative works of and publicly perform the content that you submit via the Site for any purpose, in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that (i) Company may have already created, or be in the process of creating, content that may be substantially similar to your ideas at the time you submit those ideas to us, and (ii) elements of your ideas may not be subject to protection under copyright laws. You also grant Company a license to use your user name in connection with Company’s use of any content you provide to Company. You also consent to the display of advertising within or adjacent to any of your content. Any comments or materials you send to Company, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions and any other response shall be deemed to be nonconfidential.
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including the exact URL);
- an address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature, or that of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. You may report a copyright violation by providing the above information to the designated agent listed below.
Legal Affairs, WRI Tx, Pacific Design Center, Red Building, 750 North San Vicente Blvd, 9th Floor, West Hollywood, CA 90069 U.S.A; Phone: (310) 255-7110 Fax: (310) 255-7058 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will terminate the user account of any user who repeatedly submits content that violates our intellectual property policies. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had Content removed from the Site more than twice.
© Whalerock Digital Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Purple Clover and www.wonderwall.com are trademarks of Whalerock Digital Media, LLC