Sean Spicer may be transitioning from the media room to the ballroom.
A source told the New York Post's Page Six that the former White House Press Secretary is being courted by "Dancing With The Stars," among other things.
A TV insider told the Post that ABC has reached out to Sean and that the rumor "has legs."
If Sean were to join, he would be the second person in Donald Trump's cabinet to be on "Dancing With The Stars." Energy secretary and former Texas Gov. Rick Perry was on the show last year, but was eliminated in the second week.
On July 21, Sean announced his resignation from the White House and his services were immediately coveted by networks. The report said he was seen coming out of high-level meetings at ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox News in New York City.
Some news executives "made the full-court press" for Sean and others simply "just kicked the tires."
Sean was easily one of the most high-profile press secretaries of modern times, often battling with media. He was often a target of late-night hosts and was even impersonated by Melissa McCarthy on "Saturday Night Live."
When asked by Page Six about the possibility of cutting the rug on the dance floor, Sean said, "I have no comment." A rep for ABC said, "We don't comment on casting."
We've seen him rumble with media, but the question now remains, can he rumba?