There was something fishy going on with Victoria Beckham.
According to The Sun, the former Spice Girl was warned last year that she had a dangerously high level of toxic mercury in her system and was effectively poisoning herself, a result of her heavy fish diet.
A source told the UK-based outlet that Victoria, 46, went to a health spa in Germany and medics found "off the scale levels of mercury."
Victoria's diet still primarily consists of fish, but she's made changes. Following the test, she's reportedly incorporated more salmon into her daily intake, and she's decreased the amount of swordfish and tuna she eats, both of which contain the highly poisonous methylmercury.
Mercury poisoning can lead to kidney failure or even death.
"Doctors gave her a liver flush to help rid the body of toxins," the source said of Victoria, noting, "She feels brilliant and is as lean and fit as ever."
Coincidentally, a similar thing happened to Robbie Williams. Earlier in the week, the rocker told Britain's Radio X network that he was diagnosed with mercury poisoning due to his pescatarian diet.
"I was eating fish twice a day," he said, "and I've got the highest mercury poisoning the doctor has ever seen."