Brandi Glanville is resting in a hospital today after her hand mysteriously swelled up.
Doctors believe she's having an allergic reaction to a spider bite.
The former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star first took to Twitter on Aug. 3 to post a photo of her puffy hand. "I think I got bit by something in the night!," she tweeted along with a photo of her swollen hand. "I have so much to do today. I'm not sure I can go to the doctor."
Some of her fans implored her to seek medical attention immediately, as bug bites — especially spider bites — can be very serious and even fatal. A few hours after the initial message, Brandi was informed of the severity of her situation during a visit to the emergency room.
"My little piggy hoofer has an infected bite of some kind (not human) spending my day at ER," she tweeted. "I wanted to leave but they said I could lose a limb so I'm chilling -ON A TUESDAY!!!!"
In sharing a masked-up image from the hospital bed on Aug. 4, the mother of two gave her Instagram followers an another update on her situation.
"Hey guys yes I was admitted to the hospital yesterday and I have amazing first responders taking care of me!," she said. "We are not exactly sure what we are dealing with we believe it may be an infected spider bite."
She added that there are "more tests to run."
Unfortunately for Brandi, health scares are nothing new. Last December she suffered second-degree burns on her face following an accident with a psoriasis light. During that incident, which she spoke about in March, Brandi said her retinas were burned and her eyelashes burned off.