Waist watcher

Busta Rhymes shows off incredible weight loss: Pics

Where have you gone, Busta Rhymes!

MediaPunch/REX/Shutterstock

On Oct. 23, the legendary rapper posted side-by-side pictures of himself. One of the images is undated but shows him with a pronounced tummy. The other is recent, and it shows him with incredibly-defined abs.

"DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!!" he captioned the side-by-side snaps. "LIFE BEGINS RIGHT NOW!!!"

@bustarhymes/Instagram

Busta, 48, implied that his upcoming album, "Ele 2 The Wrath of God," was one of the motivating factors to him losing weight. 

"MY DEDICATION IS DIFFERENT!! I WOULD NEVER PUT OUT AN ALBUM AND NOT BE IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE!!" he said. "I RESPECT MYSELF TOO MUCH AND I RESPECT Y'ALL TOO MUCH!!! I'M ONLY HERE TO INSPIRE!!"

Busta thanked several of his trainers and coaches and tagged Weight Watchers and Peloton in his images, indicating they helped with his transformation. 

As his followers congratulated him in the comments section of his Instagram, he told one fan, "Let's keep it going and keep it growing!!"

Over the past few months, the "Break Ya Neck" singer has posted several videos from his intense workouts. In August, Media Take Out reported that Busta had lost 100 pounds after once allegedly tipping the scales at nearly 400 pounds. 

Splitsville

Meghan King and boyfriend split after six months

Meghan King and her boyfriend of six months, Christian Schauf, have gone their separate ways. 

AFF-USA/Shutterstock

E! News broke the split news on Nov. 30, reporting that Christian, a Utah-based businessman, didn't like the publicity that came with the romance. However, he told Page Six that's not the case.

"I've never had any problem with any form of publicity," he said. "We lead very different lives and knew that when we met. Sometimes this happens. I wish nothing but the best for Meghan and the kids and we're on good terms."

Fans suspected a split occurred when the former "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star recently gave a tour of her home on Instagram Live. She made no mention of Christian but did give her three kids and dog a shoutout.

"No one is moving in this home except for me, Girly Girl, Aspen, Hart and Hayes," she said. "That's it. That is everyone who will be living in this house."

Meghan and Christian first met on a dating app earlier this year — several months after her contentious split from her ex-husband, former baseball player Jim Edmonds. The duo went "Instagram official" in May. At the beginning of their romance, some critics assumed Christian was only dating Meghan for notoriety.

"I found that pretty funny because if fame was what I was after, I've had dozens of opportunities in my life to do something for fame," he said. "I don't think moving from Los Angeles to Park City is something that somebody who's fame-hungry [would do]. I'm a dude that's been pretty career-focused, and has been trying to meet the right person."

In memory of...

Paul Walker's daughter honors him on anniversary of his death

It was seven years ago when Paul Walker died in a car crash, but his daughter is keeping his memory alive. 

On Nov. 30, Meadow Rain Walker, Paul's only child, posted a throwback photo with the "Fast and Furious" actor. In the sweet snap, a young Meadow sleeps on her dad.

"A silly day to remember in sadness," she captioned the snap. "Today's a celebration of the love and happiness you brought to the world. Here's a photo of my best bud & I napping."

Following the posting, several of the late actor's friends commented on the post.

"We miss him so much. Of all the things he gave to the world……. You are the most beautiful of them all!," actress Nathalie Emmanuel, who starred in "Furious 7" with Paul.

Tyrese, who starred in four movies with Paul. added, "We love you Meadow! We love you and miss your father everyday……. Prayers love and light to you angel….. I know none of this has been easy especially days like this."

Richard Young/REX/Shutterstock

Since the beloved actor's sudden passing, Meadow, 22, has occasionally used social media to post tributes about him. She was 15 years old when her father passed on Nov. 30, 2013.

Still, she has overall kept a low profile since that fateful day. She didn't appear in 2018's "I Am Paul Walker" documentary, which featured much of his family.

"She's a reserved young lady. She's on the shyer, more reserved side," Paul Walker's brother, Caleb Walker, told E! News. "Maybe she needed a few more years, who knows. But we totally respect that. Obviously we would've loved to have her in it, but she wasn't ready."

Health concern

Original 'Bachelorette' reveals husband secretly battling mystery illness

The very first "Bachelorette," Trista Sutter, is looking for answers in regards to her husband's health.

The former reality TV star revealed on Instagram over the weekend that Ryan Sutter, whom she met on the show, is dealing with a mystery illness. The good news is that it's not cancer; the frustrating news is they don't know what it is.

While speaking about Thanksgiving, Trista said, "I know I should be thankful, but I don't want to be fake. And, I'm struggling. This guy…my rock, my best friend, my hero, my love…is struggling. Not everyday, and not to the point that he can't work or cook or exercise or be with family, but enough. We've been struggling for months. Struggling to get answers. And this week, we got an answer that would normally be the best answer of all good answers. We found out that Ryan doesn't have cancer."

The fact that he doesn't have cancer is a "HUGE relief," she said. 

"Part of us was wanting a diagnosis. Wanting to be able to fight for him to be cured instead of fighting for an answer. How messed up is that? Don't worry, I know. It's messed up," she said. "But, that's where we are. In a holding pattern of not knowing." 

Broadimage/Shutterstock

Trista and Ryan, who met and married in 2003, know things could be worse, particularly in a pandemic.

"I am thankful. Thankful to not have to be separated from a loved one who is dying due to COVID. Thankful to not have 2 children with a cancer diagnosis. Thankful to have each other and health insurance and jobs and a home and food on the table and healthy family members and all the things that make this life struggle-free," she wrote. "But if I'm not posting or answering emails or emotional or disconnected, please remember that everyone is struggling in some way, behind closed doors." 

"We are young-ish and blessed, but not immune. We lived a fairy tale on TV and have a great life for all intents and purposes, but answers would be nice," she continued. "So, I'm going to keep praying for answers and am hopeful that if you are the praying type, that you'll think of Ryan when the time comes to send up a message."

Back on

Lil Wayne and ex appear to have reconciled after political fallout

Lil Wayne and Denise Bidot seem to have put their political differences aside.

Rumors of a reconciliation started swirling a month after the duo split when Denise shared multiple social media posts featuring the rapper. 

On Nov. 29, the model posted about Wayne's new album on Instagram. Just last week, she also posted a photo with Weezy, which she captioned, "Mornings with bae." Denise later added another image — a selfie from inside the rapper's car, The Blast reported.

The couple reportedly split in early November after the rapper came out in support of President Trump's reelection. "Sometimes love just isn't enough…" she cryptically tweeted at the time. Multiple blogs, meanwhile, reported that Denise didn't want to continue a relationship with Wayne due to his affiliation with Trump.

However, she later implied that Wayne ended the romance.

"Imagine being dumped over an IG post…that expressed MY political view and encouraged people to vote… It's definitely 2020," she wrote on her Instagram Story amid the breakup rumors.

Further fanning the breakup flames, Wayne stopped following Denise on Instagram (she was the only person he followed). He is now back to following her again. 

The relationship news comes while Wayne deals with a potentially serious legal situation — one that could see him land behind bars.

On Nov. 17, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida charged the rapper with one count of possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon. The charge stems from a December 2019 incident at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport: Federal agents searched a private plane after getting a tip that it was allegedly transporting drugs. Police found a gun aboard, and according to the charging documents, federal prosecutors believe Wayne was the one illegally in possession of the gun and ammunition. 

Frank Micelotta/Fox Sports/Picturegroup/Shutterstock

Wayne's attorney told TMZ that feds found a gold-plated handgun in Wayne's luggage.

Wayne, who was convicted of a felony gun charge in New York back in 2009, faces up to 10 years in prison if he's convicted.

animal love

Cher travels to Cambodia for 'World's Loneliest Elephant'

Cher made good on her promise to be there for an infamous viral elephant.

Over the weekend, the singer traveled to a sanctuary in Cambodia to greet an elephant named Kaavan after it was transferred from a Pakistani zoo.

AFP via Getty Images

Kaavan has become a viral sensation, somewhat thanks to the "Believe" singer. The elephant was gifted to the Pakistan zoo several decades ago. There, Kaavan has languished for 35 years and has been solo since losing his partner in 2012. Following years of severe negligence, Kaavan was diagnosed by veterinarians as both overweight and malnourished and also suffers from behavioral issues due to his isolation.

He has become known as "the world's loneliest elephant."

In May, Pakistan's high court ordered the closure of Marghazar Zoo in the capital of Islamabad, where Kaavan lived for most of his life, the New York Post said. A movement, involving Cher, soon began to get Kaavan moved to the sanctuary in Cambodia.

Eventually, the hard work paid off, and on Nov. 30, Cher greeted Kaavan at a Cambodian airport. 

"I thought long & Hard about going out into Covid But Kaavan's Freedom was a Promise I Made. On My Site I Say 'Stand & Be Counted,Or Sit & Be Nothing' WE ALL STOOD & WE WERE COUNTED & KAAVAN WILL BE FREE," she happily tweeted.

AFP via Getty Images

Pictures showed her waiting for Kaavan with a white rose in hand.

Kaavan's story will be featured in an upcoming documentary, Cher said on Twitter. 

"Kaavan's journey to freedom from captivity in Islamabad to Cambodia will be a 2021 @SmithsonianChan documentary," she said. The documentary, she previously wrote, "will be heartwarming."

Rule breaker

Rita Ora admits it was 'inexcusable' to throw 30th birthday party amid COVID-19 crisis, pays $13,000 fine

Rita Ora made a bad decision, and now she's paying for it.

David Fisher/REX/Shutterstock

The British pop star turned 30 on Nov. 26. To celebrate — despite strict COVID-19 rules in effect in London as coronavirus cases surge — she threw a party at a West London restaurant on Oct. 28 that, according to The Sun, was attended by about 30 friends.

The breach drew the attention of police and upset some fans. A source told The Sun that Rita voluntarily paid a £10,000 fine (about $13,000). Authorities were photographed paying her a visit at home on the morning of Nov. 30.

RELATED: Stars turning 30 in 2020

Early the same morning, Rita posted an apology on her Instagram Stories. "Hello all, I attended a small gathering with some friends to celebrate my 30th birthday. It was a spur of the moment decision made with the misguided view that we were coming out of lockdown and this would be OK… I'm deeply sorry for breaking the rules and in turn understand that this puts people at risk," she began.

"This was a serious and inexcusable error of judgement. Given the restrictions, I realise how irresponsible these actions were and I take full responsibility," she continued.

RELATED: Celebrity turkeys: Stars who made bad decisions in 2020

Rita added, "I feel particularly embarrassed knowing first-hand how hard people have worked to combat this terrible illness and being fully aware of the sacrifices that people and businesses have made to help keep us all safe. Even though this won't make it right, I want to sincerely apologise."

Beretta/Sims/Shutterstock

The pop star further told The Sun she is "deeply sorry for breaking the rules."

According to The Sun, models Poppy and Cara Delevingne were among Rita's guests at Casa Cruz restaurant in London's Notting Hill neighborhood.

"Rita and her sister came to the restaurant first, all dolled up and clearly looking forward to a good night," an insider told The Sun. "There were a number of guests, all dressed up very glamorously, and everyone entered the building through the back, with security watching the front to make sure no one else went in. It went on until the early hours."

Hair care

George Clooney admits to using a Flowbee for his haircuts

Sheer didn't see this coming! George Clooney has been giving himself a DIY haircut for more than two decades with the help of an infamous informercial product. 

James Veysey/Shutterstock

The actor dropped the "lock bomb" on CBS Sunday Morning, telling Tracy Smith that he uses a Flowbee.

"I've been cutting my own hair for 25 years," he said when asked about how he's been adjusting to the pandemic. "My hair is really like straw, so it's easy to cut. You can't really make too many mistakes."

The "Ocean's 11" star said he bought a Flowbee many years ago and still has it.

Flowbees, which are essentially part hair clippers and part vacuum, were an infomercial staple in the late '80s. The device has been the butt of many jokes since it came out.

George said he still swears by the Flowbee to this day. 

"My haircuts take literally two minutes," he said. 

Following George's stunning hair reveal, the official Twitter account for "The Midnight Sky," George's newest movie, tweeted a picture from the film.

"We can neither confirm nor deny the use of a Flowbee on the set of #TheMidnightSky," the message said.

Wedding bells

'Duck Dynasty' star Bella Robertson, 18, is engaged

"Duck Dynasty" star Bella Robertson said "yes."

The 18-year-old took to Instagram over the weekend to share the celebratory news. 

"i was thankful for you yesterday, i am thankful for you today, and now i get to be thankful for you the rest of my life! i am blown away by Gods goodness and grace," she captioned a black-and-white photo with beau Jacob Mayo. "@jacobdmayo lets get married!! i love you forever!"

The images also read, "She said yes! Bella & Jacob."

After Bella's announcement, Jacob posted several images of the proposal, which took place in a barn romantically adorned with rose petals and candles.

"Bella is many things to me. She is my best friend. She is the person I can lean on in any problem with no judgment. But with the honest truth when I'm acting out," he wrote on Instagram. "She loves Jesus. She holds me to a higher standard that she doesn't let waver. She unconditionally loves me whether I'm doing what she likes or the opposite side of the spectrum. She's the one for me forever. She's my everything. I thank God for her. #tothemayos."

Bella, who's been dating Jacob for six months, posted several of the proposal images to Instagram on Nov. 29.

Bella Robertson/Instagram

The reality TV family seemed gleeful about the proposal, as many of them commented on Bella and Jacob's new relationship status. 

"Our fam is growing again," Bella's mom, Korie Robertson, wrote on Instagram. "@bellarobb got engaged last night to the sweetest man @jacobdmayo My baby girl. All the emotions!! Jacob, we love you and are so excited to welcome you into the fam. It's been so much fun to see your love story unfold. From coming around for tennis, to family trips, to us all growing to love you. Together, you two are a strong, kind, fun, generous, grace-filled, bright light in the world."

She added, "Also, 2021 is going to be so much fun."

Bella's sister Sadie, who is expecting a baby next year, said, "HOW IS MY LITTLE SISTER ENGAGED?!? I thought you were still 7?!? But as wild as this is to me I'm thankful it's to such a good man like Jacob. We can't wait to welcome you into this crazy family even though I kind of already feel like you are a part of it."

She added, "bella, you have always had the best heart and you're going to be the most incredible wife. Thankful for our family growing. 2021 is going to be one for the books that's for sure."

Controversy sells

There's a waitlist for Harry Styles' controversial Vogue cover

Harry Styles is a man in demand!

In the newest issue of Vogue, the singer appears in a skirt. Although the photo caused some controversy, the magazine is already a huge hit. In fact, there's a waiting list for fans to get their hands on a copy, Page Six reports.

"We sold 40,000 subscriptions since launch a little over a week ago, and have already ordered a second print run," a Condé Nast source said.

Harry made history with the issue, as he became the first man to ever appear solo on the cover of Vogue. While that news was certainly something to celebrate, controversy ensued after popular conservative commentator Candace Owens skewered the pop star for wearing a skirt on the cover.

Harry's outfits were "steady feminization of our men," she said, also adding that society needs to "bring back manly men."

Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

The comments prompted a slew of celebrities to back Harry and his fashion choices. 

"I think you've missed the definition of what a man is. masculinity alone does not make a man. in fact, it's got nothing to do with it," Elijah Wood commented. 

Sara Bareilles said, "One of the 'manliest' (barf) men I know said, 'if Harry Styles in a dress scares you, it's more about you than about him'… my kind of 'man.'"

Olivia Wilde was more direct, telling Candace, "You're pathetic."