Just days after collapsing on the set of "Better Call Saul" after a "small heart attack," Bob Odenkirk is appreciative and back to his jovial self.
"Hi. It's Bob. Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It's overwhelming. But I feel the love and it means so much," he tweeted on July 30. "I had a small heart attack. But I'm going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery. Also, AMC and SONYs support and help throughout this has been next-level. I'm going to take a beat to recover but I'll be back soon."
The tweet came after Bob's pal David Cross conveyed that the two-time Emmy winner was recovering nicely.
"Just got off the phone with Bob and he's doing great! Joking and japing and joshing," David tweeted.
It's believed that the the actor is still at a New Mexico hospital.
"Both he and his family are overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and concern everyone has shown," David said of his friend. "You will be hearing from him soon. But he's doing really well!!!"
Just two days earlier things seemed to be going in the right direction when David also tweeted simply, "Bob won."
Things were scary earlier this week when the actor was rushed to the hospital after collapsing on the set of the show.
For a full 24 hours, little was publicly known about the actor's condition. On July 28, TMZ claimed "it did not look good" in the early goings, even saying it was "touch and go." Eventually, Bob's condition improved.
Bob's rep also issued a statement once he was said to be out of the woods.
"Bob and his family would like to express gratitude for the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, as well as his cast, crew and producers who have stayed by his side," the statement said. "The Odenkirks would also like to thank everyone for the outpouring of well wishes and ask for their privacy at this time as Bob works on his recovery."