"Selling Sunset" star Amanza Smith is feeling the burn.
The reality TV personality told Page Six she was recently hospitalized for nearly two weeks after sustaining third-degree burns while making churros with her daughter.
The hot grease "just exploded out of the pan," she said, estimating that "about two or three cups" of oil got on her wrist, arm and hand. She joked, "Right now my right arm looks like a mummy."
Amanza said the whole incident felt like "something out of an alien movie."
"So I went to the burn unit at USC and they did a crazy, painful procedure and I was in bed for like a week," she said. "I had two kids and honestly, it was the most painful thing what they have to do when you have a burn. What they have to do to treat it, it's the most painful thing I've ever felt in my entire life."
The Netflix star said she's on the mend, but she's now in the market for a new favorite dessert.
"When they were like working on my arm at the hospital they were trying to distract me from the pain," she said. "They kept saying, 'Were the churros at least good? How did they turn out? Are you gonna keep making churros in the future?' and I was like, 'OK, can somebody please stop saying the word churros?' … I never want to see another churro again."
On her Instagram Story, Amanza joked, "There goes my shot at being cast on Top Chef."