Female intuition! On Oct. 13, 2015 Khloe Kardashain felt something was amiss. A few hours later she got a call saying that her estranged husband Lamar Odom was unconscious at a Nevada brothel.
"I've always been known to have, like, premonitions," she said in a new video on her subscription-based website. "When my ex — he just had an accident — and the morning of, I was driving, and I told my mom, 'I have a feeling.' I just had a visual I was planning Lamar's funeral. I was like, 'You need to call and make sure he's OK.'"
He wasn't OK, as she later found out. Lamar was clinging to life having overdosed on a combination of cocaine and herbal Viagra. She was barely breathing when Khloe got the call.
"I had a photo shoot, and on my way home from the photo shoot, they said he got into that accident," she recalled. "And I was like, 'Oh my God.'"
Lamar was soon transported to a nearby Las Vegas hospital and Khloe, along with Kris Jenner, immediately hightailed it to Sin City to be with him. They've all been on record saying that it looked grim, at best.
The former NBA star laid there unconscious for 3 days before opening his eyes. He wasn't out of the woods, though, as he would reportedly suffer 12 strokes while in intensive care.
Khloe was said to be a "shell of a person" in the days in which it was unknown if Lamar would even live.
On a recent episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Kourtney Kardashian said that Khloe felt "guilty for needing to leave even if it's to take a shower," and she refused to leave his side for even a breath of fresh air.
Miraculously, Lamar has rebounded in an unbelievable way. Last weekend we went hiking with Khloe and Kim Kardashian. On Feb. 10, he was photographed looking healthy while boarding a private plane to New York with Khloe.
The two hadn't been pictured together since Lamar's near-fatal accident.
Lamar is set to sit with the Kardashian family at Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Week show in New York on February 11.
- Feb. 12, 2016 Check out the hottest bachelors in Hollywood!