birth order

Beyonce's twins' birth order revealed

First came Rumi, then came Sir — that's how Beyonce's twins entered the world on June 13.

Rumi was born at at 5:13 am, and Sir came shortly after.

Getty Images North America

On July 18, more than a month after the births, the birth certificate for Beyonce's twins was obtained by several media outlets, and it turns out that the doctor who helped deliver the twins is the Kardashian family's go-to doctor, Dr. Paul Crane.

The good doc delivered Kim Kardashian West's and Kourtney Kardashian's kids. He also recently delivered Rob Kardashian's daughter Dream.

It's been a big couple of days for the Beyhive. Not only have they gotten more scoop on Beyonce and JAY-Z's twins, on July 13, but she also showed them off for the first time on Instagram and also confirmed their names.

In the image, Beyonce posed with kids in front of a rose-filled trellis overlooking the Pacific Ocean (it's likely at the Malibu home that she and JAY have been living in for the summer).

Beyonce and JAY-Z's 5-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, is adjusting well to the new family dynamic and loves being a big sister, E! News said earlier in the week.

Out and proud

Lili Reinhart opens up about her 'nonchalant' coming out

Lili Reinhart's sexuality wasn't a secret to those who knew her best, but she was always "afraid" of coming out.

Matt Baron/Shutterstock

However, over the summer, she announced to the world via Instagram that she was bisexual… In fairness, she thinks everyone is bisexual.

"I guess, coming out is not a nonchalant thing," she said on Tuesday's episode of the "LGBTQ&A" podcast. "It just didn't seem like a big deal to me. And it also, the way I look at the world right now, I'm like, 'Isn't everyone bisexual?'"

Lili, 24, casually announced she was bisexual while encouraging her social media followers to attend a LGBTQ and Black Lives Matter protest in West Hollywood in June. 

"Although I've never announced it publicly before, I am a proud bisexual woman," she said in her message at the time. 

Greg Allen/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

The sexuality reveal was a long time coming. 

"I've wanted people to know that I am bisexual, but I've never felt that there was a right time to do it," the "Riverdale" star said on the podcast. "I was afraid of coming out. I didn't want people to tell me that I was lying to get attention or something. And so I just kept my mouth shut."

She added, "Also I've told people in the past and they've told me, 'Oh, it's a phase.' And I'm like, 'Okay, great, thanks.' So that's discouraging, obviously."

Looking back, Lili is proud of the way she handled her reveal.

"It's not a secret. It's not something that I was ever ashamed of. And I felt like in that moment, I wanted to show my full support for this community," she said. "And the fact that I belong to it, it was very freeing in that sense. It felt very much like, 'Yeah, I'm here. I've been here the whole time. I am part of this.'

Engaged

Lily Collins is engaged to director beau — See her ring!

Lily Collins is hearing wedding bells.

On Sept. 25, the actress announced on social media that she and director Charlie McDowell have gotten engaged.

Getty Images

"I've been waiting my lifetime for you and I can't wait to spend our lifetime together…," she captioned a series of Instagram photos in which she shows off her ring. 

Vogue described the ring as a vintage-style pink ring, designed by LA-based jeweler Irene Neuwirth. 

Charlie, who directed "The One I Love" and "The Discovery," also posted an Instagram photo of his bride-to-be with her new bauble.

"In a time of uncertainty and darkness you have illuminated my life," he wrote. "I will forever cherish my adventure with you."

The couple didn't indicate where the engagement took place, but they are surrounded by desert terrain in the photos. Following the announcement, a slew of celebrity pals congratulated the betrothed duo, including Ashley Tisdale, Ciara and Zoey Deutch.

Lily, 31, first confirmed that she and Charlie, 37, were dating in August 2019.

Prior to dating Lily, the director dated Emilia Clarke, Hilary Duff and Rooney Mara, who he was with for six years.

Hot bod

Channing Tatum shows off washboard stomach

Channing Tatum is stomaching 2020 just fine.

On Sept. 24, the actor showed off his amazing body in a shirtless Instagram selfie, proudly proclaiming that "daddy is finally back."

"It's been a long road back," he wrote alongside the photo, which appears to have been taken in a trailer. "Injuries, life, and just insanity in general. Ha daddy is finally back boooi!! Gonna be a fun next 10 year run."

He continued, "To all those that have been there for me and held me down through it all. I love you. I'm gonna make ya proud. Let's goo."

Channing also poked fun at a bottle of hand sanitizer that appeared in the image, a necessity during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic

"Also peep the purell bottle. Keep it clean out there folks," he said. 

Rob Latour/Shutterstock

Channing has been busy of late, having recently announced that he's written a children's book called "Sparkella."

"Guys, I don't know about you but things got a little weird for me in quarantine," he said on Instagram last month. "I ended up accidentally locking myself in my 7 year old daughter's room. And I ended up finding my inner child. So this is what I created for my little girl. From what is, I guess, the little girl in me. Thanks for reading."

Channing is also working on his film "Dog," which he is producing, co-directing and starring in. The film follows an army ranger and his dog during a road trip en route to a friend's funeral.

"It's already been a crazy ride. And we've only just begun. And if we survive the rest, it will be one of the most insane stories that I've ever been a part of. And I've been a part of some pretty crazy ones in this life of mine," he wrote alongside a photo from the "Dog" set on Sept. 21. "This photo is from our first day of production on the first movie that my partner Reid and I are directing. This is our story. It's taken us two years to get it to the starting line. The next eight weeks will be like riding a bull on sickmode in ludicrous speed. God be with us. In Dog we trust." 

Rocky romance

Demi Lovato and fiancé split: Reports

Just a few months after getting engaged, Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich have split, according to multiple reports.

Max Ehrich/Instagram

"It was a tough decision, but Demi and Max have decided to go their separate ways to focus on their respective careers," a source told People magazine on Sept. 24. "They have respect and love for one another and will always cherish the time they spent together."

Earlier in the day Page Six reported that the relationship was on the rocks.

"It's not over yet," a source said, "but it's on its way there."

The split comes amid reports that Max flirted on social media with other pop stars. Earlier this month, screenshots seemed to show the former "The Young and the Restless" star calling Ariana Grande "my wife." He also allegedly told Selena Gomez, Demi's former friend, to "MARRY ME NOW" during an Instagram Live. He also supposedly appeared in Miley Cyrus's comments.

At the time, Demi dismissed the screenshots as doctored.

"It's really sad when people FAKE images to put women against each other," she wrote on Instagram. "If women have conflict that's between them NOT YOU."

In addition to the alleged comments, fans noticed that Demi's sister and bodyguard both unfollowed Max on social media, which many saw as a sign of trouble.

View this post on Instagram

Making magic with bae 🥰✨🎥❤️

A post shared by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on

Max hasn't appeared on Demi's Instagram since late August. She last appeared on his Instagram on Aug. 31. At the time, he called Demi "the hottest person on the planet."

Demi and Max got engaged on July 22.

In a touching post at the time, she said she fell in love with Max from the moment she met him.

"It was something I can't describe to anyone who hasn't experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too.. I've never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in my life (other than my parents) flaws and all," she wrote alongside images of the beachside proposal. "You never pressure me to be anything other than myself. And you make me want to be the best version of myself."

She continued, "I'm honored to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption could express but I'm ecstatic to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner. Here's to our future!!!"

art sale

Ellen DeGeneres selling $10 million worth of art from private collection

Ellen DeGeneres is quietly purging her private home art collection. 

The embattled talk show host is putting about $10 million worth of art up for auction, Bloomberg reported.

Matt Baron/Shutterstock

Some of the items being unloaded appeared in the background of her home while she filmed her talk show remotely during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic. Bloomberg noted that Ellen is ridding herself of several sheep sculptures, which are reportedly valued at around $500,000 to $1 million each. A few of them have already been scooped up by deep-pocketed art collectors.

Ellen is also getting rid of two pieces by Jean-Michel Basquiat and a mobile sculpture by Alexander Calder.

Different items are being auctioned off by Sotheby's Gallery and through the Van de Weghe Fine Art Gallery.

Matt Baron/Shutterstock

Thus far, 2020 has seen quite a bit of change for Ellen, particularly in the court of public opinion. Throughout the summer, she was battered with reports of rude behavior and allegations that she perpetuated a toxic production environment

Earlier this week, she returned to her talk show to launch her 18th season and immediately addressed the allegations. 

"I learned that things happened here that never should have happened. I take that very seriously and I want to say I am so sorry to the people that were affected," she said. "I know that I am in a position of privilege and power and with that comes responsibility and I take responsibility for what happens at my show." 

Ellen also joked about her "Be Kind" motto, something she says at the end of every show.  

"Being known as the 'be kind' lady is a tricky position to be in," she said. "So let me give you some advice out there if anybody's thinking of changing their title or giving yourself a nickname, do not go with the 'be kind' lady. Don't do it. The truth is I am that person that you see on TV."

Taking flight

FAA clears Harrison Ford after second runway hiccup

Harrison Ford is now free to fly.

The Federal Aviation Administration was investigating the "Star Wars" actor, who has a pilot's license, after his second runway mishap in three years. An FAA source tells TMZ that the case is now closed after Harrison took a training course.

John Salangsang/Shutterstock

Back in 2017, the acting legend mistakenly landed on the taxiway instead of a runway at John Wayne Airport in Southern California. He flew his single engine plane over an American Airlines airplane which was full of passengers. Harrison quickly knew he made a mistake and called himself a "schmuck" over the radio. 

Then, in April 2020, he was involved in another incident at the same airport. This time, according to reports, Harrison was told to hold short of landing because another plane was on the runway. Harrison, however, said he heard the exact opposite, so he landed. Luckily, the other plane was about 3,600 feet away when Harrison touched down. In tower-to-plane audio obtained by TMZ, the air traffic controller sounded livid at Harrison over the mixup. The actor profusely apologized.

"Mr. Ford crossed the airport's only runway in his aircraft after he misheard a radio instruction from ATC," his rep said at the time. "He immediately acknowledged the mistake and apologized to ATC for the error."

Following the incident, the FAA required Harrison to take a "remedial runway incursion training course," which he's since successfully completed. The case is now closed, and no further action will be taken. 

Fan requests

'Succession' star getting very odd requests from fans

"Succession" star Nicholas Braun isn't a therapist, but he's here to help his fans… no matter how strange their requests are.

Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

On Sept. 23, the actor, who plays Cousin Greg on the Emmy-winning HBO show, hilariously detailed some bizarre fan requests, making it clear that he wanted to address them "head on."

"There's been a bunch of people saying they want me to hit them with my car like in a sexy way, or like, stomp on their neck with my Crocs or slap them in the face," he said in an Instagram video. "These kind of violent, sexy type things, but the car thing is really concerning, and I just wanted to say, I'm down, like, let's figure it out cause I want to help."

Nicholas, 32, did express some worry about the car vs. fan interactions.

View this post on Instagram

I had to address this head on

A post shared by nicholasbraun (@nicholasbraun) on

"For me, the only thing is just like I don't want the car to get damaged that much and I don't want a ton of blood on the car and things like that," he joked. "If we can find a way to do it where you can just pop off the hood like really lightly and fly through the air and get all the stuff you need out of it and land not too badly."

"I'm just thinking about hospital bills and all that stuff, and I just don't want to get into insurance problems and everything," he continued. "Whatever you need, I'm here to help and it could be fun."

Ring thing

Kyle Richards' stolen ring turned up on this A-lister's Instagram

Back in 2017, Kyle Richards' home was burglarized and $1 million in personal items were taken. In a new interview, she revealed that one of the missing pieces somehow ended up on Diane Keaton's Instagram page two years later.

Matt Baron/Shutterstock

"I had the craziest thing happen," she said on Sept. 23 on "Secrets Revealed." "I was looking on Instagram and I saw Diane Keaton — she posted a picture of a psychic's hands on the 3rd Street Promenade and they had my ring on her hand… It was the craziest, craziest story."

While speaking to Andy Cohen and the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle said she got in touch with the "Father of the Bride" star and implored her to do some digging into the bauble..

"So Diane got back to her and she was a psychic on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica and that she just took a picture of her hands because she thought the nails were so interesting," Kyle recalled.

The reality TV star didn't specify which picture she's referring to, but Diane posted a picture of a psychic's hands (covered in jewelry) on July 13, 2019.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BLACK BUT IS THIS TOO MUCH? I TOOK THIS PHOTO OF A FORTUNE TELLER IN SANTA MONICA," Diane wrote at the time.

MediaPunch/REX/Shutterstock

Kyle became so obsessed with finding this fortune teller and getting the ring back that she hired a private investigator. She also did some detective work of her own, bringing former "Housewives" star Teddi Mellencamp along for the ride.

"We thought we were hot on the trail," Teddi said. "But then we realized we were just being sent in circles."

At the time, Kyle was filming "Halloween Kills" in North Carolina so she couldn't devote much of her time to the ring quest. However, she's ready to start up the investigation again.

"I do want to pick that up again," she said, "because I want to know if she bought that from someone at a pawn shop, even if I have to buy it back from her, I'm happy to do that."

It's sequel time

'Downton Abbey' star confirms second movie has a script, will film in 2021

Thank you, Mr. Carson.

Liam Daniel/Focus Features/Kobal/Shutterstock

Actor Jim Carter, who played retired butler Charles Carson on TV's "Downton Abbey" series and in the 2019 movie, has brought fans of the period drama some exciting news: The Crawley family and their servants are headed back to the big screen.

On the Sept. 24 episode of Britain's "This Morning" show, Jim confirmed that a second "Downton Abbey" film is moving forward, The Sun reported.

RELATED: The best fashion moments from "Downton Abbey"

During his virtual appearance — which was meant to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the debut of "Downton Abbey" on television – Jim playfully told co-hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby the second film is set to roll in 2021.

"Holly, if you promise not to tell anyone, I'll let you know that we've seen a script," Jim said. "The script for a second film is there." Though he wouldn't drop any hints as to the storyline, he did say "it's very funny" and that "it's got all the same characters in [it], all the regular characters."

PBS/Photofest

As for how soon fans will see it, a release date isn't known, but "I think the will is that, COVID-willing, we will film it next year," he explained.

Last October, another cast member — Lesley Nicol, who plays cook Mrs. Patmore — revealed in an interview that filmmakers were "working on" a second installment. "I don't think they've written it, but they are rounding people up," she told "Good Morning Britain."

RELATED: The most iconic dresses in movie history

The lushly costumed movie was a huge hit when it was released in September 2019, which came as a surprise to some. The film — which focuses on how Britain's aristocratic Crawley family and their servants prepared for a visit from the king and queen in 1927 — made nearly $97 million at the U.S. box office and about the same amount internationally for a worldwide total haul of $193.8 million, according to Box Office Mojo.

It also had a huge opening weekend, earning $31 million and beating out Brad Pitt's "Ad Astra" and Sylvester Stallone's "Rambo: Last Blood" for first place. And it did all that on a budget of just $20 million, Deadline reported.