Getting ready for the Golden Globes 2013 is quite the process! Louise Roe documented her day of preparation in pictures for Us Weekly before hitting the red carpet to interview the stars.
From working out to beauty treatments, The Fashion Star host, 31, had an action-packed day before even making it to the show. Get an inside look at the British star's step-by-step process below.
1. "I'm a reformer Pilates nut, if I can squeeze it in before a day's filming then I will. A quick hour at 7 a.m. at JKZen Fitness and I'm feeling alert and ready to hit the Globes as Access Hollywood's fashion correspondent."
2. "I always have a stem cell facial a couple of days before the Globes. It makes my skin clear and gleaming -- Carasoin spa is my little paradise hideaway."
3. "Wet hair and CoffeeBean -- I can't really function without my giant sugar-free mocha latte in the morning. Now I'm off to the Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills for glam -- the shades stay on until I look human!"
4. "Music on, toast and mashed avocado for brekkie (sounds gross, but is delicious and keeps my energy up on the carpet!), and we begin 2 hours with lashes, hairspray and lipgloss a-go-go."
5. "Trying out jewelry in the bathroom. I have some diamonds on loan worth over $100k from Jacqueline Nerguizian. Big earrings are the way to go, and a black diamond ring to match my black lace dress."
6. "Hair and makeup finished. I went for a braided ballerina bun, Audrey Hepburn cat-eyes and a bronze python clutch from Farbod Barsum."
7. "Showtime! Leaving my hotel room at the Hilton to hit the carpet -- I've got butterflies in my tummy -- so excited. I'm wearing a dress designed by my friend's label, Femmes d'Armes."
8. "Megan [Fox] and Brian [Austin Green] were laughing a lot, such a cute couple. He had veto'd her first pair of shoes for the outfit!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Louise Roe at the Golden Globes 2013: How the Fashion Star Host Got Ready for the Show