Naomi Campbell, 42, spills 25 things you didn't know about her with Us Weekly. She is a judge on Oxygen's The Face, airing Tuesdays at 9 P.M.
1) I recently learned to scuba dive
2) I was discovered at the age of 14, walking home from school in my uniform.
3) I've appeared on the covers of more than 500 magazines.
4) My favorite singer is Prince.
5) I was born in London, but was back and forth between London, Rome, and Switzerland.
6) I sang backup vocals on Vanilla Ice's song, "Cool as Ice."
7) My charity, Fashion for Relief, has raised millions for victims of natural disasters and other causes.
8) I love Gummi bears.
9) In 1997, Nelson Mandela named me his "honorary granddaughter."
10) Some of my favorite designers are Azzedine Alaia, Zac Posen, Dolce and Gabbana, and Marc Jacobs
11) I also love Topshop.
12) I studied ballet at London's Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
13) I was on The Cosby Show.
14) I love The Olympics.
15) There are two roses named for me in Holland.
16) I starred in Michael Jackson's video "In the Closet."
17) I try to practice yoga regularly.
18) I own a ton of vintage clothing.
19) In 2007, I interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez for British GQ.
20) I've also interviewed Kate Moss, Lenny Kravitz, and Ronnie Wood.
21) I carry Jamaican hot sauce around with me.
22) I have a perfume line. My new scent is called Naomi at Night.
23) I have an English bulldog named Winston.
24) My mom was a dancer.
25) She taught me how to walk the runway.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Naomi Campbell: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Aug. 18, 2016 Nicky Hilton spent how much on a stroller for her baby?
- Aug. 22, 2016 Catch up with the butt-kicking cast of 2001's 'Spy Kids'