Ryan Lochte, 28, shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The swimmer will make a splash on 90210 on The CW Monday, Nov. 5, at 8 p.m. EST.
1. I group the clothes in my closet by color.
2. In New York City, I eat pizza almost every day.
3. My mother holds on to my 11 Olympic medals for me.
4. I'd love to go skydiving.
5. I've never been on a cruise.
6. The Dominican Republic is my favorite place. The people are so nice!
7. My lucky number is seven.
8. My favorite color is green.
9. If I didn't swim, I would have tried being a basketball player.
10. Hayden Panettiere is my celebrity crush.
11. The best advice I've gotten (from my dad): Be yourself.
12. Pablo Morales is my idol. He won gold in the 100-meter butterfly in 1992.
13. The hardest part of filming my 90210 guest spot was doing so many takes.
14. I love movies.
15. My top pick is Gone in 60 Seconds.
16. Brazil is on my bucket list. I hear it's a sexy place.
17. I like listening to Motown music.
18. I root for the Minnesota Vikings.
19. I don't watch much TV, but Entourage reruns never get old.
20. I play golf like Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore!
22. Lil Wayne is my favorite hip-hop artist.
23. I'm not a baseball fan.
24. Friday is chicken wings night!
25. My 87-pound Doberman, Carter, thinks he's a lap dog -- he sits on me as as I drive!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Lochte: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Dec. 13, 2017 2018 SAG Awards Nominees -- See their reactions