Miley Cyrus revealed in a new interview that one of her dogs once got electrocuted on the set of "The Voice."
"The first day of 'The Voice,' I'm like so excited — this is sad, but it was handled and my dog is totally thriving and fine," she said during an interview with Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show in San Diego. "You know on sets there's like wires everywhere, we got all the people singing … and my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV everyone's watching and all of a sudden we notice she's convulsing and getting electrocuted."
"You can't open her mouth, because the person who's trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted," she continued while speaking about her beagle, Little Dog. "But she was totally fine, her name is Little Dog and she is thriving in Nashville, Tennessee, and doing great."
Miley, who owns several pets, was asked about embarrassing stories that have happened because of her dogs. In thinking of one tale involving her pup MaryJane, she said, "I can't tell you the story … I just can't. Know that it's really good, but I can't tell you. I don't think you can air anything that I'm about to tell you. Anything that comes out of my mouth from here on out, you will not be able to air."
She later hinted at the unfit-for-print story.
"The story has to do with 2012 Halloween. My dog licking something … it was just a thing," she said. "I had to send a vinyl record player to this human that got … my dog did something very wrong. I had to send an apology gift!"