Brigitte Bardot's big and sexy coiffure is perhaps one of the most oft-copied Old Hollywood hairstyles around. And in the February issue of Vanity Fair, modern-day starlet Jennifer Lawrence does her own of-the-moment take on Brigitte's classic coiffure. "The Bardot thing can be very overdone, so we wanted to change it up a bit," said celebrity stylist Oribe, who created Jennifer's cover look. To learn his soft, pretty version, just keep reading.
1. Begin by prepping strands with Oribe's Volumista Mist for Volume ($34), blowing hair dry with a round brush to form subtle volume.
2. To enhance control and reduce frizz, spray the brand's Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray ($39) all throughout the hair. Next, curl strands with a one-inch iron, forming a pin set.
3. Once the hair has cooled, remove the pins, turn your head upside down, and brush through the style.
4. Finish by detailing ends around the face with a serum, and spritz on more of the Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray for added hold.
More stories from BellaSugar:
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lawrence's Vanity Fair Cover: How to Get Her Sexy Hairstyle
- Jan. 18, 2017 Are Kate Hudson and Brad Pitt heating up?