Splash News 1 / 8

Following her accusations that her father verbally and physically abused her, Amanda Bynes has been placed on psychiatric hold for a second time.

After arriving to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on Oct. 10, the actress was immediately taken to a facility in Pasadena, Calif.

RELATED: Amanda's strangest tweets

In a video shot by TMZ, Amanda is show leaving LAX while holding her cell phone to her ear and rambling things like: "I want to be like Marilyn Monroe one day...I actually feel like an orphan...my father should be put in jail for a very long time."

Also on Oct. 10, Amanda tweeted that her father had "fondled himself in front of me so many times that I started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him saying or doing something inappropriate around me so i could get him arrested and put in jail for the rest of his perverted life." The tweet was among several rambling postings on her Twitter page.

RELATED: Amanda's life post rehab

Amanda's mother, Lynn Bynes, released a statement through her attorney Tamar Arminak to E! News addressing her daughter's claims.

"I am heartbroken today for my husband of 47 years," Lynn's statement read. "Rick has been the best father and husband a family can ask for. He has never abused Amanda or our other children physically or sexually. These accusations are absolutely horrible and could not be further from the truth! These allegations stem from Amanda's mental state at the moment. They have no basis in reality. It saddens me beyond belief that my husband's character could be slandered in such a way."

RELATED: What happened to Amanda?

The troubled former Nickelodeon star followed her mother's statement with a tweet that read: "My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me."

Being placed on psychiatric hold isn't new for Amanda. In 2013, following an involuntary psychiatric hold, she spent time in a psychiatric hospital and then lived with her parents for several months. Just last month, the 28-year-old was arrested for a DUI, her second. She was also caught shoplifting in New York City on Oct. 8.