baby boy!

'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' star Tatyana Ali welcomes boy

Atlanta exit

Cynthia Bailey leaving 'Housewives' after 11 years

Cynthia Bailey is giving up her peach. 

The reality TV star has announced that she's leaving "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" after 11 years. 

Soul Brother/Shutterstock

"After much thought and consideration, I have made the very difficult and heartfelt decision not to return for the next season of Real Housewives of Atlanta," she wrote on Instagram on Sept. 27. "Thank you NBC Universal, Bravo, and Truly Original for over a decade of partnership. I can't wait to see what we do next!"

Cynthia introduced herself to the Bravo world in the third season of "RHOA" as NeNe Leakes' friend, and she quickly became one of the most popular "Housewives" in the history of the franchise.

"Thank you to my Real Housewives of Atlanta castmates for eleven of the most unbelievable years of my life; and the most incredible & UNFORGETTABLE memories! I am so grateful to have had this amazing journey, and I am anxiously waiting to embark on new adventures," she said on social media. "Most importantly, THANK YOU to my fans! I could not have done it without your blessings, love, and support. Without the fans, none of this would be possible. I love and appreciate all of you."

Cynthia continued, "It's time to move on to my next chapter, and I look forward to sharing it with all of you."

After her post, many in the Bravo orbit reacted with praise or even iconic lines from over the years. Andy Cohen tweeted that he's going to miss Cynthia. "And I believe we do know each other," he added, harkening back to one of her most memorable moments. Former "Housewives" star Claudia Jordan commented, "Class, beauty and positivity to the very end. Love you and proud of you my friend! I will see you soon."

Police activity

Mike Sorrentino defends calling cops on his own brother

Mike Sorrentino has no regrets about his decision to call the cops on his own brother last week. 

The "Jersey Shore" star broke his silence about the incident after an Instagram user dubbed him "despicable" and asked, "What kind of dude calls the cops on his own brother."

Matt Baron/REX/Shutterstock

"A responsible adult protecting his family from an estranged family member who has fall [sic] prey to mental illness from long term meth addiction," Mike alleged. "A rational adult who just put down his baby to sleep at 8pm and the doorbell was ringing obsessively at 8:30pm!!"

"The Situation," as he's known to MTV fans, noted that he has filed two harassment claims against his brother, Maximo, as as recently as July.

Mike's rep told TMZ that Maximo showed up at Mike's New Jersey home on Sept. 21 while toting several gift bags, most of which were intended for Mike's newborn son, Romeo. Mike apparently watched as Maximo rang the doorbell multiple times and looked through the windows while hoping to be let in. He apparently lingered around before leaving the presents hanging from a doorknob. Mike, however, called the cops the moment he saw Maximo, and Max was then met by officers as he was leaving. Maximo was not arrested, as Mike asked cops to let Max go free.

"His behavior has been despicable for months," Mike continued on Instagram. "My whole family has him blocked not just me, even my mother and what does that say. We just want him to get help and he is refusing."

MediaPunch/REX/Shutterstock

At one point, Mike and Max were very close, but they'd been at odds for quite some time now.

After his fiery response to the Instagram user, Mike continued to defend his actions while again claiming his brother is in the throes of addiction.

"This is what prioritizing the health and safety of your wife and newborn baby looks like. This is what a mature responsible dad looks like. This is what tough love looks like," he wrote. "This is the ugly side of addiction. Saying no is also saying yes to yourself. This is what healthy boundaries look like. When someone chooses drugs over themselves only they can fix their problems. I have worked my a** off to be 6 years sober in December, going on 3 years in a happy healthy marriage to my college sweetheart in November and a dad to my first son who is 4 months old. Anybody can get the smoke if you try to jeopardize everything I have worked for!"

Friends forever

Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge's friendship is 'completely' repaired

Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge's friendship was strained and acrimonious for several years, but the two are back to being pals. 

Tom spoke about his relationship with his fellow Blink-182 OG while appearing on Apple Music 1's Zane Lowe, indicating that the two began patching things up after Mark's cancer diagnosis and Tom's split with his wife of 18 years. 

C Flanigan/WireImage

Tom was actually one of the first people to hear about Mark's health situation.  

"The way the universe works is strange because I reached out to Mark because I needed him to sign this piece of paper that had to do with my divorce," Tom said. "Only because of that call did I learn he had cancer. And he told me on the phone. I was like, 'Wait, what?'"

Prior to that conversation, the two men had only spoken sparingly, especially since Tom left Blink indefinitely in 2015. Now, though, they talk every day. 

"We weren't really talking much at all, maybe once every couple of months, a little text here and there. But now, we talk multiple times a day," Tom said. "We've been able to completely repair that friendship and really cut to the depth of who we are as people and what this is all about."

Mark first went public with his cancer diagnosis in June. He later said he'd been undergoing chemotherapy treatments

"The cancer isn't bone-related, it's blood-related," he said. "My blood's trying to kill me."

Tom noted that Mark is doing well now. 

Michael Bush/UPI/Shutterstock

"I don't think he's jumping for joy, but he's emotionally supercharged from where he was. It's interesting how stupid and how much ego is involved with boys," the Angels & Airways frontman said in the new Apple interview. "We're just boys and bands. Women are so much better at this stuff than we are. I always tell my wife, 'Boys are weird because unless it's a big deal, we're either going to fistfight or we're just going to brush it under the rug. There's no gray area.'"

In mourning

Sarah Jessica Parker breaks silence over Willie Garson's death

For Sarah Jessica Parker, it's been "unbearable" coping with the death of her longtime and "Sex and the City" co-star Willie Garson.

"Sometimes silence is a statement," she wrote on Instagram on Sept. 24, her first official public statement since Willie's shocking passing. "Of the gravity. The anguish. The magnitude of the loss of a 30 + year friendship. A real friendship that allowed for secrets, adventure, a shared professional family, truth, concerts, road trips, meals, late night phone calls, a mutual devotion to parenthood and all the heartaches and joy that accompany, triumphs, disappointments, fear, rage and years spent on sets (most especially Carrie's apartment) and laughing late into the night as both Stanford and Carrie and Willie and SJ."

Along with her lengthy and touching tribute, SJP posted a series of personal images with Willie. 

The actor died on Sept. 21 of pancreatic cancer.

"Willie. I will miss everything about you. And replay our last moments together. I will re-read every text from your final days and put to pen our last calls," Sarah wrote on Instagram. "Your absence a crater that I will fill with blessing of these memories and all the ones that are still in recesses yet to surface."

"My love and deepest sympathies and condolences to you dear Nathen," she continued, referencing Willie's son. "You were and are the light of Willie's life and his greatest achievement was being your Papa."

Henry Lamb/BEI/Shutterstock

Sarah was the last of the main "Sex and the City" stars to comment on the death. After Chris Noth's mourned the actor on Instagram earlier in the week, Sarah even explained why she hadn't publicly paid tribute. "Thank you dearest Chris. I'm not ready yet. Xxx," she said in the comments section.

On Friday, Sarah ended her post by sharing the last word's Willie said to her: "Great bangles all around."

She added, "Godspeed Willie Garson."

Booted

Nicolas Cage 'mistaken for homeless man,' kicked out of Vegas restaurant

A seemingly drunk and barefoot Nicolas Cage was kicked out of a Las Vegas restaurant after a beef with staff, a report states. 

The Sun published a short video of the actor sitting on a sofa inside Lawry's Prime Rib and mumbling. The report says he was "mistaken for a homeless man" by fellow restaurant guests because of his disheveled appearance. 

Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

"We were at that bar at Lawry's when we noticed what we at first thought was a homeless man completely drunk and being rowdy," a source told The Sun. "To our shock it turned to be Nicolas Cage. He was completely smashed and was getting into a bit of a fight with the staff."

Video showed the Oscar winner being led out of the restaurant while struggling to stay upright. He appeared to try to re-enter, but a woman blocked the door. 

"He was in a really bad state and was walking around shoeless," the source said. "Staff told us he had been downing shots of tequila and 1980 Macallan whiskey."

The incident, which reportedly took place on Sept. 13, comes just a few months after Nic, 57, married his fifth wife, Riko Shibata, 26. It does not appear that Riko was with him at the restaurant, which is located just east of The Las Vegas Strip. 

Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

"He was shouting at people and trying to get into fights and then staff asked him to leave," the source at Lawry's said. "He was so drunk he could barely get his flip flops on before being escorted out. He asked us if we wanted to come back to his place but he was in a bad way so we didn't think it was a good idea. One of the regulars ended up taking him home."

The "National Treasure" star has a history of acting out in public — he even famously caused a scene while filling out marriage paperwork with his soon-to-be fourth wife back in 2019. He was seen on video shouting, "Her ex is a druggy," and he insisted that she was "trying to take all my money." At the time, Erika Koike, who would become his fourth wife moments after the outburst, told Nic, "I never asked you to do this."

Back in 2018, Nic told The Guardian he needs to be constantly working to avoid such things. 

"If I don't have somewhere to go in the morning and a job to do, it can be very self-destructive," he said. "Then I'm just going to sit and order two bottles of red wine and dissolve, and I don't want to be that person, so I have to work."

Clothed moment

Kathy Hilton explains why she left restaurant wearing a tablecloth

Kathy Hilton is opening up about her tablecloth couture moment. 

Earlier in the week, paparazzi snapped the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star going to dinner at a very ritzy Los Angeles restaurant donning a pink plaid dress. When she left the restaurant a bit later, Kathy was no longer wearing the dress, but rather a white tablecloth fashioned into a toga-like dress. 

On Instagram Live, the reality TV star spoke of her sudden restaurant-inspired look, saying she was overheating while at a charity event with her daughters, Nicky Hilton and Paris Hilton.

"It ended up being an incredibly large turnout, which was unbelievable, it was overwhelming, it was very exciting — it was crowded," she said. "It was so hot, and I was on stage actually participating for two hours in the auction. I was roasting and roasting and roasting."

She added, "I didn't have a chance to have a Coca-Cola, water, wine or anything, or anything to eat, because we were busy selling and selling and selling and raising money."

Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock

The party had a Christmas in September theme, so Kathy dressed the part, wearing the pink dress, which was made of wool. 

"The whole thing was literally sticking to me," she said. 

At dinner, a friend suggested she cool off by taking off the dress and rocking a tablecloth from Craig's. Kathy liked the idea of wearing it "like a sarong in the South of France."

"I'm very resourceful," the reality TV star added, "And by the way, I had tons of extensions in, too! And we unsnapped all the extensions… I didn't have my fan with me."

Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock

After the video, Nicky commented with several emojis, writing, "You are very resourceful mom…"

Paris mused, "That's hot. You are too funny! Love you Mom."

Friend Elliot Mintz, who was with Kathy at dinner, commented, "It was a creative wardrobe transition and might set a fashion trend."

As the kids say, "It's called fashion, look it up!"

Spaced out

William Shatner is headed to space next month aboard Bezos rocket

William Shatner is about to boldly go where only a handful of men have gone before. 

The "Star Trek" alum will reportedly head to space next month aboard the New Shepard capsule rocket, which is owned by Jeff Bezos. 

Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock

TMZ reported on Sept. 24 that the 90-year-old will take part in a 15-minute civilian flight in October, and the whole thing will be filmed for a documentary. 

Once the beloved actor goes airborne it will make him the oldest person to ever be launched into space.

The report says Capt. Kirk and his team were in talks with the Discovery Channel about a documentary, but that never came to fruition. However, a similar deal is in the works with someone else. 

It's not known who will be on the flight with the acting icon. It's also not totally known how much he paid for the space trip, although most suspect the flight is being comped because it will generate a huge amount of press and visibility. 

Bezos, of course, was one of the first civilians to go into space, having done so aboard the Blue Origin with his brother and a few others in July. 

Health scare

'Harry Potter' star Tom Felton collapses at golf tournament

Tom Felton fell ill and collapsed while playing golf during a tournament on Thursday, but he was able to leave the golf course with assistance from others. 

Shutterstock

The "Harry Potter" star was playing golf at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wisconsin, on Sept. 23, when he "suffered an apparent medical emergency and passed out," TMZ reported. 

Tournament officials and medical staff immediately ran to his aid. Tom was eventually loaded onto a cart and taken for further evaluation. Photos showed him smiling and conscious before getting into the cart. 

Andrew Redington/Getty Images

It's unclear what triggered the medical incident. Tom's current condition is also unknown.

An avid golfer, the former child star — who famously portrayed Harry Potter's nemesis Draco Malfoy — is reportedly competing in a celebrity-style Ryder Cup Tournament. He's competed in several tournaments over the years. 

Stroke setbacks

Kim Zolciak-Biermann reflective on 6-year anniversary of stroke

Kim Zolciak-Biermann still feels the effects of her stroke. 

On Sept. 22, the "Don't Be Tardy" star took to Instagram to reflect on her heath incident, which happened six years ago while she was appearing on "Dancing With the Stars."

"6 yrs ago today I had a stroke. I'll never forget how I felt. I think about it almost daily still to this day. I take blood thinner daily & probably always will," she wrote. "I have no physical limitations but at times I can't find the 'right' word, or I completely lose my train of thought."

With the benefit of hindsight, Kim said there were signs that a stroke was imminent, but she didn't think too much about them in real time.

"Looking back it was so obvious something was wrong. I woke up 9/21/2015 (I just landed in LA the night before) & my head was pounding. Like a terrible terrible migraine. I suffered from migraines regularly so I just assumed that's what it was BUT it was the WORST HEADACHE I have ever had," she said. "I popped Excedrin migraine like usual & hopped in the car to head to DWTS studio for rehearsal."

While en route to the studio, the driver got lost.

"I was so car sick (typical for me) by the time I arrived to the studio I was feeling like crap! Horrible migraine & car sick as hell. I did my first dance & remember looking at my hairdresser @nikipressley & saying, 'Niki I'm so car sick' she replied, 'Kim it's been 2 hrs since you got out of the car,'" Kim recalls. "It was wayyyy more than car sickness now looking back …. It was almost like I was on a boat everything was rocking back & forth."

Kim took more medicine a few hours later and performed on "Dancing With the Stars."

Prince Williams/WireImage

Once the show finished, she and her daughter Brielle headed back to Atlanta on a red-eye flight. Things took a turn for the worse when they made it home: Kim's hands went numb as she bent down to hug her son, who was in the driveway waiting for her.

"My fingers went numb (I thought to myself, OMG Kim get over to the car and hold on to something.) I felt like I was going to collapse & there was no way I was going to do that in front of my kids," she said.

Kim remembers holding onto her car and wanting to tell Brielle's then-boyfriend Slade Osborne she needed helped. "But when I went to speak I couldn't," she said.

Slade realized something wasn't right and immediately called Kim's husband, Kroy Biermann, who at the time was playing for the Atlanta Falcons and was at practice.

"I remember Kroy's exact words, 'GET KIM TO THE HOSPITAL AS FAST AS YOU CAN, EVERY MINUTE COUNTS' & it does," Kim said. 

Curtis Means/Ace Pictures/Shutterstock

At the hospital, Kim found out that her stroke was caused by a blood clot, and that she had a hole in her heart, which has since been repaired.

Kim ended her message by thanking everyone involved in her recovery. 

"So thankful for my kids, my hubby @kroybiermann and [her 'Dancing With the Stars' partner] @tonydovolani you guys rock!!" she wrote.