Alec Baldwin, wife Hilaria delete Twitter accounts after his 'Rust' shooting interview
Both Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria Baldwin, appear to have taken down their Twitter accounts following Alec's in-depth TV interview about the fatal shooting on the set of his film, "Rust." On Dec. 6, Variety reported Alec's Twitter was MIA as of the night prior. Hilaria reportedly ditched hers at some point after Alec took his @alecbaldwin account offline. The couple's eponymous foundation account, @ABFalecbaldwin, has also been deleted, according to Variety. The accounts had not come back online as of the morning of Dec. 7. Their Instagram accounts both remain active. In the ABC News interview that aired last week, Alec told George Stephanopoulos he never "pulled the trigger" on the gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins while they were marking out a scene. "I let go of the hammer of the gun, and the gun goes off," he said. Investigators determined the gun had been loaded with live ammo, which should never have been on the set. The investigation is ongoing.
RELATED: Stars we lost in 2021
Evan Rachel Wood says Marilyn Manson threatened to 'destroy' her 8-year-old son
Evan Rachel Wood says she's been getting death threats from followers of her ex, Marilyn Manson, ever since she spoke out in February about his alleged abuse during their relationship. Now, the "Westworld" actress says the rocker has threatened her 8-year-old son, sparking her to relocate to Nashville. In court papers filed as part of Evan's custody battle with another ex, Jamie Bell, Evan claims another woman who was allegedly victimized by Marilyn recorded the singer telling her he had photos of Evan's children, according to the Daily Mail. He also reportedly said he'd obtained their social security numbers. "I've got everything … and they're going to be f****** destroyed," he reportedly says in the clip. Evan also reportedly told the court she's already added bullet proof glass windows, a steel door and a security fence to her home in Los Angeles, saying she's also considering getting "attack dogs and security at night." The actress says she doesn't think it's safe for her, her son or her family members to be in Los Angeles while more than 12 women are suing Marilyn for a variety of abuses, ranging from physical to sexual to psychological. Her explanation comes after Jamie's recent attempt to get joint custody of the former couple's son.
RELATED: Celebs and their kids in 2021
Khloe Kardashian is 'embarrassed,' 'upset' Tristan Thompson cheated again
Khloe Kardashian was reportedly "upset" when she learned Tristan Thompson cheated on her again and "can't believe" he's fathered another child. The news came to light last week after a Houston-based personal trainer Maralee Nichols sued the NBA star for child support "and other pregnancy-related fees," People reported on Dec. 6. Legal documents related to the case show Tristan admitted he slept with Maralee "on at least one occasion." Maralee claims she became pregnant with Tristan's baby in March — at which time he and Khloe were still together, according to a People source. "It's just a sad situation to her," the insider says of Khloe, adding that she gave Tristan another chance "because she always believed that he would change." An insider tells ET, meanwhile, that Khloe is "embarrassed and kind of gloomy about the news of Tristan's new baby," but also realizes "it's for the best" that she and Tristan split up again in June. The two have reportedly been friendly for the sake of their 3-year-old daughter, True. The Daily Mail previously reported Tristan told Maralee he "won't be involved" in their child's life and urged her to get an abortion. Tristan also shares a 4-year-old son, Prince, with ex Jordan Craig.
Khloe Kardashian clarifies Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's relationship status
After 10 people died and hundreds more were injured at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival in Houston last month, the rapper and his girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, have largely avoided the spotlight. But according to Kylie's sister, Khloe Kardashian, their romance is still on as they await the birth of their second child. Khloe clarified Kylie and Travis' relationship status on TikTok after spotting a claim — attributed to leaked copy that allegedly came from Kylie and Travis' scrapped W magazine cover story — saying the two had called it quits. Per ET, a TikTok user claimed the story included a segment that read, "Travis and Kylie seemed very comfortable under the sheets, but even though they will soon have two children together — their daughter, Stormi, is 3 — they are not a couple, and haven't been for two years." The post was reportedly a response to a comment from someone claiming to have a friend who worked on the magazine's cover shoot "… and said [Kylie and Travis] didn't talk to each other the whole time." Khloe, however, chimed in with a comment of her own over the weekend, writing, "Wow, I don't know why this magazine would write this but they are very much a couple." Travis, along with Drake, Live Nation and Apple, are facing a $2 billion negligence suit as a result of the deadly crowd surge at Astroworld during Travis' set. That's just one of nearly 300 lawsuits that have been filed against Travis, though. According to TMZ, the rapper filed a response to one suit on Dec. 6 asking that it be dismissed and essentially stating the deaths and injuries were not Travis' fault.
Drake withdraws his Grammy nominations
The Recording Academy can keep Drake's two Grammy nominations this year, because he apparently doesn't want 'em. A spokesperson for the academy, which produces the Grammy Awards, confirmed to Variety on Dec. 6 that Drake requested to have his nominations for Best Rap Album ("Certified Lover Boy") and Best Rap Performance ("Way 2 Sexy") pulled from the awards race. The outlet points out that music can only be nominated if it's been submitted by a representative for consideration, meaning Drake, his label or someone on his team submitted the recordings. There's been some chatter on social media about whether the withdrawals are related to Drake's role in the Astroworld Festival and the lawsuits that have been filed against him and others. But Drake's taken issue with the Grammys in the past. While accepting one of the awards in 2019, he suggested they didn't matter, telling musicians that "you've already won" if your music is well-liked. He made similar comments in response to The Weeknd's "After Hours" being snubbed the following year. "I think we should stop allowing ourselves to be shocked every year by the disconnect between impactful music and these awards," he wrote on his Instagram Stories, "and just accept that what once was the highest form of recognition may no longer matter to the artists that exist now and the ones that come after."
Joe Biden gets a standing o, Lorne Michaels gets teased at the 2021 Kennedy Center Honors
President Joe Biden got a standing ovation at the Kennedy Center Honors on Dec. 5, after the evening's host, David Letterman, made a crack referencing Donald Trump's four-year boycott of the annual event. "It's quite nice, very nice to see the presidential box once again being occupied," Dave said to cheers and laughter as the crowd got on their feet and continued applauding. This year's honorees included Bette Midler, Joni Mitchell, Motown hit maker Berry Gordy, opera singer Justino Diaz and "Saturday Night Live" creator/producer Lorne Michaels, all of whom were given medallions at a special White House ceremony prior to a black-tie performance at the Kennedy Center's Opera House venue, according to NPR. Among the highlights from the performances and tributes — set to air on CBS on Dec. 22 — was the hefty amount of teasing Lorne got from former and current cast members of "SNL" who joked they were confused about why a non-performer would be honored with a performing arts award. At one point, while revisiting his "Weekend Update" anchor days in a sketch, "SNL" alum Kevin Nealon pretended to report on Lorne's award. "This evening in Washington, D.C., 'Saturday Night Live' creator Lorne Michaels, who shall remain nameless, was presented with a Kennedy Center Honor in recognition of his incredibly generous contribution …," Kevin said, letting a long awkward pause speak for itself. Finally, as the laughter subsided, he added, "to American culture."
John Legend announces 2022 Las Vegas residency
John Legend's headed to Sin City. On Dec. 2, the singer, 42, announced a career-spanning concert series in Las Vegas that will run from April through October 2022. Staged at Planet Hollywood's Zappos Theater, the "Love in Las Vegas" residency is designed to sum up John's "whole career in one performance," he recently told Billboard. "This is the 15-year anniversary of 'Once Again,' my second album," John explained. "It's amazing that we've had a sustained impact for this long. And it's also weird when you meet new artists who say, 'I grew up listening to you,'" he added, laughing. John added that he also plans to release new music in 2022, but said the focus of the residency will be a celebration of his "whole career," featuring songs from all of his albums. "Love in Las Vegas" kicks off April 22, one week after Adele wraps up a residency across the street at the Colosseum.
Farrah Abraham says she was 'attacked' while filming 'Teen Mom: Family Reunion'
Farrah Abraham claims that while shooting MTV's upcoming spinoff, "Teen Mom: Family Reunion," things didn't just get heated between the castmates, they got physical. "I think I could walk through the door and like, drama is going to happen, sadly," Farrah told TMZ over the weekend. "I just warn others to keep their hands to themselves. Do not sneak attack a woman, and do not gang up on a woman, because I don't handle that too well. So that's kind of what happened to me." When the camera operator asked for some clarification about whether there was actual "physical drama," Farrah, 30, replied, "Yeah, and I think people should not physically attack you." She added, "Especially after COVID and every other thing going on in our real world of news, don't touch people. I still think a lot of the people who are on 'Teen Mom' live in the past. I hope I'm bringing 'Teen Mom' to, like, the 2022s of our world. And I don't live in the past, I live in the future." "Teen Mom: Family Reunion" features cast members from "Teen Mom OG," "Teen Mom 2" and "Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant," including Farrah, Maci Bookout, Leah Messer and Amber Portwood. "I always wish them the best," Farrah said of the other women. "I think there's a lot of progress still to be made," she added. Farrah began her MTV career on "16 and Pregnant" back in 2009. "Teen Mom: Family Reunion" hits MTV on Jan. 11.