In our round-up of ten of the week's most-searched stars on MSN (as of Wednesday night), Kim Kardashian came in at number 10, probably on account of her beauty (or booty?) at Fashion Week. See who else is top of mind this week in our countdown.
9. Who will be the hero to save Hayden Panettiere from more than a day of being single? The 19-year-old beauty just split from her 31-year-old co-star Milo Ventimiglia. Guys must be busy searching away, trying to find her cell phone number.
8. In less than two weeks time, Miley Cyrus performed at the Grammys, made an offensive racial gesture in a photo and got sued for $4 billion – and then her Twitter account was hacked, too. She's practically fueling the whole Internet herself.
7. Britney Spears posted a few snoozy, out-of-focus pics from the new "If You Seek Amy" video set on her Web site, and people still searched like crazy – further proof that superfans don't even need real sustenance to fuel their Britney obsession.
6. Is Jessica Simpson's fuller figure to blame for rumors that the singer is pregnant with Tony Romo's baby? We hadn't heard that one yet. But we did enjoy learning that the quarterback "likes a few more pounds" on his cheerleader. Hurrah, y'all!
5. Sweet Taylor Swift makes it to the five spot on the most searched list. And here's a sure-fire method for rising even higher: Talk about sex without giving anything away, and allude to the possibility of fans imagining you naked.
4. Madonna knows it takes more than face fillers and the lifeblood of a 22-year-old male model named Jesus to keep her relevant in the eyes of today's youth. That's why the savvy pop vamp may pen the soundtrack to the "Twilight" sequel.
3. Lil Wayne's recent Grammy wins topped off a breakthrough year for the rapper. We love Weezy, but he better quit canceling shows or fans may quit him (a promoter is suing for $1.3 million.) But his ESPN tattoo and sports blog help a little.
1. "American Idol" fans are "A Little Not Over" last season's runner-up David Archuleta. Despite his success, the 18-year-old is very modest. "I'm just so weird-looking … and I hate hearing myself." Oh, you're NUMBER ONE, son – now act like it!